Who made the "Swap Calendar" inside the paint can swap?

hopemax

Note to Self:
Last year, in the Paint Can swap, someone made swap calendars for inside. I wasn't in the swap, but Kat gave me one of the calendars. I have been using it all year, very helpful. But now I need some new cards for next year and I don't know who to ask... :worship: :laughing:

BAMB made those, but I have a "library book card" stamp too, so I can make you just the cards if you want.

Thanks, that would be great! I'll figure out something to send you in the Carol swap package.

I don't have monthly stamps, so you would have to handwrite those. Is that okay?

I'm glad you like them Hope. I know I have some here somewhere, in the basement I think.

I need to find a library card stamp.

I did an excel spread sheet on the computer. Of course I deleted it a few months ago.
1.gif

My stamp is a little bit smaller than your excel work.
But I think it'll be do-able. It fits in your cute holder.

I got mine in a set from SU. It has a bunch of other stamps I know I'll never use, but I just had to have book one so I could make new cards for the holder I have.

anyone have a pic of it so i can see what it looks like.
just curious about it!

BTW the holder was supposed to be an accordion folder but it didn't work out so if you need any more sleeves let me know. I have a bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter