Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?

Lisa, have I ever told you how much I just LOVE your trip reports??!!! If I haven't......I LOVE your trip reports!!! They always make me feel like I am there along with you! :laughing: (wish I really was!) Great so far, can't wait to read more!! :surfweb:

Honestly, I had no idea that my trip reports were so popular until somebody pointed out to me the number of "hits" that it had received. I couldn't believe that my "Stop Making Me Laugh" report had over 270,000 hits!

Yours was the very 1st one I read. Took me like 4 hrs to read the entire thing & you was 1/2 way through!

Welcome! "Interesting" is a good word.....I like it and I think I'll keep it as my own.:lmao:

Oh my gracious.....you're leaving Friday morning! Can I come along with ya'll? I promise I'll be good.

Sure you can come...though you might not want to spend close to 20 hours in the car (with stops, of course) with an 8, 6, and 2 year old!!! :eek: I'm going to stay positive...they're going to be fine! :thumbsup2 ;)

See - someone else said your TR's were good, too! They've gotta be interesting to attract so many people so fast! :goodvibes I feel like I've met you - I checked this report yesterday and said something like, "Wow, Hunter's really grown lately." My DH thought I was a nut. "Who's Hunter???" :rotfl:

I am making it my mission to get to reading some of the Tr's that catch my eye but I never seem to finish or start! Your past titles intrigued me and I am glad I got in on this one early! Now I just need to go back and read the rest!

Love the writing style and the detail to the mundane that makes a trip. I do the same thing! :)

Subbing. I love your trip reports!!! :cool1:

I hate driving on the interstate in the rain. Glad it didn't last too long for you.
Hunter looks like he has grown 3 inches since your last trip report!

Loving your report as usual.

But, am I the only one that can't see your pictures?

I am enjoying this trip report. We will be staying at CBR for the first time in November. I look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your thoughts about the resort. :thumbsup2

Page 6, I swear I have been looking everyday for ur report. I am sorry :worship::sad2: great start! Love all the driving pics. Glad it did not rain to long!

I am enjoying this trip report. We will be staying at CBR for the first time in November. I look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your thoughts about the resort. :thumbsup2
Mistydoodles -
Hey, I just noticed your signature. My family and I will be @ CBR 11/21 - 11/27. Busiest time of the year, I hear! I can't wait to see all of the holiday decor!

Lisa, pardon my rudeness. I just posted to someone else on you TR! Sorry! I should have signed in first, then posted to them! :rolleyes:

I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed early last night. Now I'm just signing in on page 6! I can't wait to read you report. I'm not sure either what it is about your TR's that attract so many people. You're a very good writer, and especially good at including details that make us all feel like we were there with you. And definitely not afraid to laugh at yourself. Maybe that's it!!

:idea:

i'm here!! :wave2: alrighty, going back to catch up!

yay about getting your paycheck early...i guess it's ok that you had to make that one stop! my mousekeeping envelopes weren't in color either!! LOL!! You're right, it's still cute black & white or color! i think it's funny that only after you called Disney dining about your Cape May ADR that you found your info! Well, you can never be too prepared right?!

glad you got through the bank drive thru super fast! Great timing!

oh no @ raining all those different animals! LOL! it must've been super bad!

love those pics of the Mississippi river..beautiful!

anyway, so glad your sister was there to relieve your mama's worries! I'm so glad you folks were having such a great time together! And that's hilarious you couldn't stop laughing!

LOl@ John posing! Haha! that's hilarious!! But great pics of the Jameson Inn!

:thumbsup2 Great report so far Lisa! I can't believe you were taking pictures of the sky on your drive home. People around here can't drive when it sunny, not to mention when it rains! :scared1: I'm glad it didn't rain the whole way on ya'll. I'm glad you were able to beat us all out getting across the bridge. Now you cant get mad at me when its my turn! :laughing: I can't wait to read more!:surfweb:

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the Welcome!
I'm loving the DIS and finding it VERY addictive!! :surfweb:
Looking forward to reading more!

Christine

I can't believe it took me this long to find your new TR!!! I have to go get caught up!!! I'm excited to hear about how your mama did on the trip. It's something I've considered. I took my mom to disney for her 60th b-day and it was awesome but now she is going to be 72 and not sure how well she'd handle it all. We're doing Branson with her this October and I'm hoping it goes smooth and maybe that will segway into... Disney!!!

Joining in for this Trip Report...read all the rest of them and LOVED them! Can't wait to read about the silly adventures this time!

I'm a newbie to your trip reports, but so far, I'm enjoying it!

Can't wait to hear how your trip was. We were at WDW at about the same time, but I'm not a great writer, so I passed on the TR this time.

Subbing to see how this all ends. I'd be willing to choke a few folks for some FP's...... :goodvibes

I just found, and read, the whole thing -- which was not quite the task as reading the last TR...

Your reports really get me excited about my trip - Thanks a lot :)

Looking forward to the rest!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter