Who has been to Luau Dinner Show?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
:D We are going to be at Sea World in early April and have made reservations for the Luau Dinner Show. Is it worth the money? Is the food good? My husband and I will be traveling with 3 kids (4,7,13) and wondered if they would like it. Any info would be appreciated since we have never done this dinner show and have only been to Sea World 2 other times. Thanks!:D :D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Well, I am starting to get concerned about this Luau dinner show. Since I posted this thread over a week ago, no one has given any feedback about it and as to wether they have gone or not. Has anyone been to it??? Dont want to spend over $125 for a meal and show if it is not good food and entertainment. Any help would be appreciated. We leave in just a couple of weeks. Thanks!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Blessedby3:
Sorry I didn't think to mention it, but in case you haven't already found it there is a thread at the top of this forum marked "IMPORTANT: Seaworld Luau dinner". I'm sure you will have a great time no matter what you decide. Post a trip report when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter