Which Two Parks Would You Choose?

Shibafam2011

Earning My Ears
We are planning a last minute trip at the end of September for 4 days. We are planning only two park days. We have been to all the parks several times and deciding which two to choose. My choice is MK and EPCOT. But I think I’ll be outvoted, unless the Moana attraction opens, by my DH and DD (5) for MK and HS, which would be perfectly fine! I’m just happy to go! 😄

As a hypothetical, not necessarily advice for us; If you could only choose two parks, which would you choose?

Last edited:
I agree with your choices! We did a day at MK in July and are doing Epcot next week when we are at Universal for 9 days. We might do HS if we can fit it in! Have a wonderful time!
:flower1:

We are an Epcot family with little ones. They have loved it forever! I do see how they would want HS, but we don't do a lot of the thrill rides so TOT and RnR are not on our list. Therefore, we sorta just wander about after Toy Story Land and Galaxy's Edge.

We're doing a similar short trip in October - our choice is MK and EPCOT. What put EPCOT as the clear front runner is the fact that Food & Wine will be going on :) If you haven't done that with a kid, they do a fun Remy scavenger hunt all around the festival booths, and at the end they get a cute prize

definitely MK and HS. I just think for me they have the most to do. (But I know other people might be interested in the things I am.)

If I had two park days I would be hopping. HS/Epcot on day one and MK day two. If hopping wasn’t an option and in the spirit of the question, it would probably be Epcot and MK but it’s a tough call leaving out studios.

I agree with many posters and you- MK and Epcot. Epcot is just easier than HS, and for young kids has as much as HS. HS is a marathon for us, and always preceeds a resort morning in our plans.

For us, right now….it would be MK and HS, because we love Happily Ever After and Fantasmic.

If I was asked this back in the Illuminations days (especially when paired with Tapestry of Nations) then it would have been MK and EPCOT.

Is hopping an option? I’d do a day at MK and then most of a day at EPCOT, and hop to HS in the late afternoon/early evening. If not, I’d do MK & EPCOT. MK solely because it feels necessary with a kid, EPCOT because I’m not going without riding Guardians. I also think EPCOT is great for kids (e.g., Frozen, Nemo & the aquarium, multiple playgrounds, the scavenger hunt, etc.).

Is hopping an option? I’d do a day at MK and then most of a day at EPCOT, and hop to HS in the late afternoon/early evening. If not, I’d do MK & EPCOT. MK solely because it feels necessary with a kid, EPCOT because I’m not going without riding Guardians. I also think EPCOT is great for kids (e.g., Frozen, Nemo & the aquarium, multiple playgrounds, the scavenger hunt, etc.).
I agree with you on Guardians! Such an amazing ride. It would be difficult to pass on Guardians when you are SO close.

We're doing a similar short trip in October - our choice is MK and EPCOT. What put EPCOT as the clear front runner is the fact that Food & Wine will be going on :) If you haven't done that with a kid, they do a fun Remy scavenger hunt all around the festival booths, and at the end they get a cute prize
I forgot about the Remy scavenger hunt! Thank you for reminding me. That would be a lot of fun.

My choices would be Epcot and MK. I’ve never been overly excited about the other theme parks anyway, although we’ve certainly spent a lot of time in both. And we’ll be there for the F&W Festival this year (for the first time :goodvibes), so I’m excited about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter