Which terminal for Air Canada?

MaryannF

<font color=purple>Very interesting...<br><font co
Does anyone know which terminal Air Canada uses out of Toronto International Airport to fly to Orlando? I've checked my tickets and it does not say which terminal I should go to. I just realized that I don't know that info for the return trip out of Orlando either, hopefully the limo driver will. Thanks.

AC Transborder Flights (incl Orlando) will remain at Terminal 2 until 2006, however major changes for domestic and international flights are coming this fall. Keep it in mind for connections.

From AC:

In October, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Alitalia and Mexicana will move their international flights from Terminal 1 to new Terminal 1, and Jazz will move their domestic flights. In November, Air Canada’s domestic and Rapidair products will move into the new terminal while transborder flights will remain at Terminal 2 until 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter