which stay combination

tlwfun89

Mouseketeer
oh so many decisions which stay combo would you choose these our the options for us
5 days okw in a 2 bedroom and 2 at akl value room with deluxe dining for first 5 nights and no dining plan last two nights=$2500
or
4 nights okw 2 bedroom and 3 in a 1 bedroom blt lake view with deluxe dining for 4 nights and 3 regular dining=$2900
the makeup of people are two adults and 3 adult children over 18

oh so many decisions which stay combo would you choose these our the options for us
5 days okw in a 2 bedroom and 2 at akl value room with deluxe dining for first 5 nights and no dining plan last two nights=$2500
or
4 nights okw 2 bedroom and 3 in a 1 bedroom blt lake view with deluxe dining for 4 nights and 3 regular dining=$2900
the makeup of people are two adults and 3 adult children over 18

I'd do seven nights OKW, no dining plan. I hate to move around and be homeless for the day.

But if you do the AKV Value villa, you would need a two bedroom villa. The one bedroom value villa sleeps four.

I think with five full sized adults, the BLT one bedroom might seem small. We had four adults (the two of us, our college aged son and his friend) in the BLT one bedroom and it was on the verge of getting tight, even with the two bathrooms. There isn't much storage space in the living room. The two kids had their suitcases all over the living room.

I'd do seven nights OKW, no dining plan. I hate to move around and be homeless for the day.

But if you do the AKV Value villa, you would need a two bedroom villa. The one bedroom value villa sleeps four.

I think with five full sized adults, the BLT one bedroom might seem small. We had four adults (the two of us, our college aged son and his friend) in the BLT one bedroom and it was on the verge of getting tight, even with the two bathrooms. There isn't much storage space in the living room. The two kids had their suitcases all over the living room.

we have the 5 days okw 2 bedroom and 2 nights akl 2 bedroom value booked currently but cant get all the days at okw as they are booked up for our dates. We all like the signature places to eat so the dining plan keeps screaming to us so that is why the dining plan seems logical so far I could be wrong though

we have the 5 days okw 2 bedroom and 2 nights akl 2 bedroom value booked currently but cant get all the days at okw as they are booked up for our dates. We all like the signature places to eat so the dining plan keeps screaming to us so that is why the dining plan seems logical so far I could be wrong though

I'd keep the OKW/AKV reservation. You have three very good restaurants at AKV/AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter