• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which side of the ship can see fireworks?

Rob1872

DIS Veteran
Did a quick search but didn't see an answer.

When we were on Magic, I don't remember where the fireworks went off at. (We were topside and had a fine view.)

We are on Fantasy next month with a Verandah midships on the port side. Would we be able to see the fireworks from our verandah or will we need to go topside again?

Thanks!

I don’t know which side can (I’m an OV girl), but I know that verandahs in certain locations get a letter in their stateroom stating that the people should NOT be on their verandah while the fireworks are going off.

If you choose to ignore it and debris were to hit you, I suspect you would have NO case as you were told not to be out there.

My understanding is it's on the starboard side, but I don't know of that's 'always' or just 'mostly'.

I will have a Navigator's Veranda on the Starboard side on the Magic next May. Can you see the fireworks from a Navigator's Veranda or should I go up top?

My cruise was starboard. And that's the side the other cruise ships line up on so they must know it's starboard too.

When we were on the Wonder, it was announced that nobody could be out on verandahs during fireworks. I don't know if this is all ships.

On the Dream, they were starboard. We watched from our verandah both times (we never received a letter saying to not be out there). I can't say it was the best view.....but with a little one, the fireworks were pretty late, and we happened to catch them while getting ready for bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter