Which Rides Should Be Done Single Rider and Not Waste FPs On?

Well, there are very few single rider options...Expedition Everest, Test Track, and Rock n Roller Coaster, I believe...

Honestly, none. Why separate your party, unless that's what you really want to do. :D The rides that have single rider options aren't hard to get FP+ for pretty much any time, so it's not a "waste" of a FP+. I know for sure I've never done RnR in the single rider line and am pretty sure I've never used the standby line either. I know we've done standby for TT, but it's been many years...probably since before the current FP+ system came out.

Last edited:
If you’ve never done test track you shouldn’t do single rider. Otherwise single rider is fine.

We use Single rider on EE all the time. But that is because my kids will ride it 5 times in a row and I'm not spending that much time in a line just to ride next to someone I know. LOL We have also used it for Test Track but that is only when a regular FP wasn't open for when we wanted it. And we also did it for RnRC and I agree with the posters above that it is not worth it... I am pretty sure we waited longer to ride separate than we would have if we got in the regular line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter