Which reality show would you be on....

which one of the following would you be on ??

• Survivor

• American Idol

• The Amazing Race

• American Gladiators

• The Biggest Loser

• Trading Spaces

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
If you didn't have to worry about your job/kids/etc, which reality show would you want to be on ??

I voted BIGGEST LOSER, but not because of weight loss!!

because of Allison Sweeny?

I voted survivor. One of my favortie shows.

Hope I'm thinking of the right show here...(haha). I said Trading Spaces. DD9 wants to do the Trading Spaces boys vs girls.

I voted for The Amazing Race because it's my favorite show and I think it would be a blast. I could so see Chad and I on that show. I'd do the *scary* challenges and he could do the *icky* ones.

I would also consider The Biggest Loser. I think it would be pretty easy to lose weight if you were closed off from the rest of the world and most temptations. It would be nice to be able to have that time to focus on yourself.

I went with the Amazing Race because I know me and the DW would rule on that one. But we have watched every survivor.

Some how I knew you wouldn't say survivor. To many ticks and creepy crawly things. :laughing:

I voted biggest looser, but that was before I realized it was about loosing weight!

Some how I knew you wouldn't say survivor. To many ticks and creepy crawly things. :laughing:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you are EXACTLY right! It's funny you mention that because the other night my mom goes what's on your scalp? And I freaked and yelled "is it a tick?" and she laughed! I need to get that song called "Ticks" :thumbsup2

I voted survivor. It's an adventure and weight loss show in one! I think I'm already an expert. My house looks like an overgrown jungle and the natives are definately restless.

Amazing Race would be awesome!! That is the one reality show I really, really like cause it's about what YOU (and your partner) do to get through the show.

While I do like Survivor, unless you win each and every immunity, you are at the whim of everyone else, same with Big Brother.

I'm not too familiar with any of the other shows.

I vote "None of the Above". For me there is only one "reality show" out there...Deadliest Catch. You don't see a bunch of Show-Offs trying to get attention. It's just a bunch of guys trying to make some money and not get killed.

of all those shows I've seen 2...once so I really have no clue how involved they are but I chose survivor because I am already one...I've even lived on the land for 6 months in a tent a few years back to pay off all our bills so we could build our dream home...

I'd be on Lost! Yep...Lost for sure,,,, cause I AM lost most of the time...and that can be a good thing.

Also...I'd get to look at Josh Holloway all the time & I could really get LOST doing that!!!

ti8982.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter