Which private transfer company should I use? Ezyshuttle or Paris Private Transfer?

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
As the headline says, which private transfer company should I use? We always use Ezyshuttle and have always been satisfied, but Paris Private Transfer is 20euro cheaper which covers the tips. Should I try something new and cheaper or should I stick with the one I know. I’ll be travelling alone with my 5 year old, so I want everything to run as easy as possible but I also have to watch the money a bit.
what would you do? 😊

I used Tioshuttle from Paris Orly to my hotel. I was by myself, but made it easy and 65 euros

I used Ezyshuttle for the last couple of years and never had any problems with them.

Very reliable, clean cars and friendly drivers.

:disrocks:

If you're talking about Paris Private Transfer Cabs, I had a great experience with them. Be aware you have to pay in Euro's cash( not uncommon for transfer services in Paris in my experience). They will stop at an ATM if you forget to bring cash with. They are also really responsive to email's, which I find a big plus, and not always the case with other transfer companies I've used.

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. We're planning for our trip in July 2023 and this was a big a help. We're going to book through ISPrestige.com because of this post.

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. We're planning for our trip in July 2023 and this was a big a help. We're going to book through ISPrestige.com because of this post.
I was at DLP in the first week of June and this was my second time using ISPrestige.com. Been happy both times with them, although we could not locate our driver when we arrived. But a phone call and an email sorted that quickly :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter