Which Moderate? Help!!! :-)

hotcarib

DIS Veteran
I think I have read too many reviews!!! Any advice which moderate is best for my 12yr. old DD? She will celebrate her 13th b-day during our stay: 3/28-4/5 03
Also, any help finding a better discount (other than AAA) during this time would be extremely appreciated. I know we are too late for the earlier codes and staying too early for the mousesavers codes. Generally I plan much better than this, but it was a spur of the moment thing. So~~I am giving a yelp for help!
Thanks all,
Janice

POFQ has a great pool (as per other posts) and CBR is really spruced up after renos

CSR is more adult oriented as is POR in my opinion compared to POFQ

Sorry cannot help on the price/discounts side

Have a great trip

Thanks
Jason

We like the Caribbean Beach Resort. The are several pools (a main pool and a pool in each island), biking and boating activities, a decent sized arcade and a fun theme.

Thanks for all of the great help!!! Wow Buzz you have spent a lot of time on your fantastic site:-)
Again thanks for all of the help!
If anybody has additional thoughts on how to make this visit for my soon to be 13yr. old daughter I would be more than eager to listen.
We leave in 4 days~ WOW!!!
Can't wait:bounce:

Here's another vote for CBR! We were there a few weeks ago and my kids (11 and 14) loved it. The arcade is fun and lots to do with bikes, mouseboats etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter