Which Hotel? Help!

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
I’m really, really stumped at which hotel to choose. The options are:
-Hilton bonnet creek
-Wyndham bonnet creek resort
-Wyndham Grand Orlando
-Marriott world Center

Would you consider them all “deluxe” type resorts?

Based on price I would prefer the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. The price and balcony alone is enough reason.

I’m worried about the pool though. Is it just as nice as the others? I’ve read reviews it can be crowded.

Also I’ve come to terms with the fact the restaurants aren’t as great, but figure we can just walk next door.

We recently stayed at AKL and I lovvvved the pool for both the kids and us, and the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort seems to match this piece (with the kids play area) the best but I’m worried about crowding (although AKL was crowded when we went, we managed to get loungers half easily which is good enough for me).

Also it has a 4 star rating on trip advisor, which seems low to me. We’ve stayed at ASM and found it terrible and that had a 4 star rating. I liked POP but truthfully it didn’t hold a candle to AKL’s pool. Will I find that similar here?

Let me know your thoughts! I’ve read the reviews but still can’t work out how they all compare in my head.

-Hilton bonnet creek
-Wyndham Grand Orlando
-Marriott world Center

Marriott World Center is OFF property. I have not been on that property.

Hilton Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Grand Orlando and Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort are all on the Bonnet Creek property adjacent to Disney property.

Hilton Bonnet Creek is it's own HOTEL connected to Waldorf Astoria and they share very nice pool areas.

Wyndham Grand Orlando is the HOTEL in the middle of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek RESORT. They share all the same pools and amenities. One is a HOTEL and one is a "CONDO/timeshare" arrangement.

-Hilton bonnet creek
-Wyndham Grand Orlando
-Marriott world Center

Marriott World Center is OFF property. I have not been on that property.

Hilton Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Grand Orlando and Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort are all on the Bonnet Creek property adjacent to Disney property.

Hilton Bonnet Creek is it's own HOTEL connected to Waldorf Astoria and they share very nice pool areas.

Wyndham Grand Orlando is the HOTEL in the middle of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek RESORT. They share all the same pools and amenities. One is a HOTEL and one is a "CONDO/timeshare" arrangement.
Thanks!!! All of this is slowly entering into my head =)

Would you consider the resort/pool area in line with a deluxe Disney resort?

Thanks so much for all the info!!

Thanks!!! All of this is slowly entering into my head =)

Would you consider the resort/pool area in line with a deluxe Disney resort?

Thanks so much for all the info!!

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, I say yes but it's a bit different since it's more spread out and they offer more. You have two small lazy rivers (not at Disney Deluxe), you have the pirate ship pool with slide, you have the upscale pool at hotel, you have a number of other pools different shapes and styles, you have about 6-7 hot tubs, you have some food options at pools, bars, you have the big pirate fort that themes that area, put-put course, nicer activities (one day DS got to hold a baby alligator from Gatorland), you have the small "stage/theater" that hosts some entertainment, some nights there is live music in spots and your balcony may be all you need to sit and enjoy ..... I think there is much more to do and enjoy PLUS you have the space, kitchen and laundry.

If I could, I would stay here every trip. We have been multiple times in both one and two bedroom units, always very happy.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, I say yes but it's a bit different since it's more spread out and they offer more. You have two small lazy rivers (not at Disney Deluxe), you have the pirate ship pool with slide, you have the upscale pool at hotel, you have a number of other pools different shapes and styles, you have about 6-7 hot tubs, you have some food options at pools, bars, you have the big pirate fort that themes that area, put-put course, nicer activities (one day DS got to hold a baby alligator from Gatorland), you have the small "stage/theater" that hosts some entertainment, some nights there is live music in spots and your balcony may be all you need to sit and enjoy ..... I think there is much more to do and enjoy PLUS you have the space, kitchen and laundry.

If I could, I would stay here every trip. We have been multiple times in both one and two bedroom units, always very happy.
Thank you so much for your review. Greatly appreciated :)

Thank you so much for your review. Greatly appreciated :)

:thumbsup2

Google Image "wyndham bonnet creek resort pools" and you see how many there are and how nice they are.

And you can see all the slides, decor, pool decks etc and some of the bar etc areas come up too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter