Which fantasmic package would you book?

CamillaF

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan out my summer trip and looking at all of the packages. I are at HBD last time and so am trying to branch out. Between Sci-fi, Hollywood and vine, or 50s prime time.

It’s a family of 4 with twin 9 year olds. We are not picky eaters. I am more wanting a fun experience than the best food.

What would you pick?

Anyone of the 3 restaurants you listed will be 'good' and a fun experience, so the good news is that you can't make a bad decision. We enjoy Sci-Fi because of the unique setting (Drive-in theatre) and the B-movie horror movie clips from the 50s. However, we also love "The Gang" and have eaten at Hollywood and Vine (Buffet). The characters are great fun and there is a LOT of selection on the buffet, if that's what you're looking for. 50s Prime Time is really fun for us as well. Usually, we get a great server who really clowns around about 50s manners at the table and the backstory of him/ her and the atmosphere is fun! Like I said, no 'bad' choices. I'd look at the menus and see if one stands out in terms of your family's likes/ dislikes. No matter which you choose, I hope you have a great trip!

If you don't care about the food, I would just go with whatever atmosphere you think would be most fun for your family.

Not sure if it matters, but next year the twins will be considered Disney "adults" so this is the last year to do buffets before they age to the adult pricing.

My kids are 11 and 14 and we aren't doing ANY buffets this time. I'm not paying an adult buffet price for my youngest to eat mac & cheese 🤣

Definitely sci fi with 9 year olds. I have a 10 year old. We have sci fi booked twice for our May trip. We have 50s pt and Hollywood & vine and don't plan to do again. Sci fi is a fun atmosphere and we like the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter