Which day is the Pixar Day at Sea?

tnd

DIS Veteran
Hi All! We are going on the Pixar cruise on 2/18 and I am trying to figure out which day is the actual Pixar Day at Sea so I can plan dining reservations around it. Previously the Star Wars Day at Sea had always been the 6th day but that was several years ago and a different itinerary. if anyone has been on a Pixar cruise and can let me know, I would appreciate it!

I did the 2nd Pixar Day at Sea sailing, and it was a Western with PDAS on Day 2. We only had two sea days. On the 1st sailing, it was on Day 3 (Days 2, 3, & 6 were sea days) of an Eastern with San Juan and Tortola ports.

Thank you. Of course, we are on the Eastern cruise and I booked Remy for Day 3. Going to have to change that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter