which (cheap) hotels are near the Marriott OWC?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a 1 night stay kind of place kind of close to the MOWC. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Um ... try Priceline? Try a 2 or 2.5* for an extra-cheap hotel. Many of them are in the Hwy 192 area.

What do you consider cheap? There have been some Priceline bids accepted AT the MOWC in the $45-50 dollar range.

They will be at the MOWC starting from the 26th ($46 from Priceline) but had a change of plans & need someplace else for the 1st night (25th). They wanted something cheaper than that, since it's just for one night. I wasn't sure how low of a bid would win for a 2*. I'm worried that between the Priceline fee of 5.95 and some of the "resort" fees of $5-8, it could turn into an expensive night! I'd rather try to find them a hotel that doesn't have a lot of extra fees.

I went back to page 5 on bidding for travel & didn't see many 2 or 2.5 star bids for the DW area. There aren't opportunities for the 2*s.

I called about the comfort inn thing thing & was able to book a room for 29.95 that can be cancelled. It has a $2.50 occupancy charge (tax?) & a $2.50 phone charge.

3 stars are going for about $20-25 dollars, I'm sure the 2 and 2.5 stars can be gotten for less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter