Which Buffalo Hotel

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Looks like I can get the Days Inn or Quality Inn Buffalo airport for around same price ~50 USD for my Nov trip. Both offer park and fly, continental breakfast and shuttle to airport. Does anyone have an opinion on one versus the other? We'll only really be sleeping there as we'll arrive around dinner and check out next morning around 6:00am. Thanks, Jo

I know we talked about this before but......$50.00 does that INCLUDE parking for 10 days?

Ah, how things change when you phone the hotels....both do have the park and fly, shuttles and breakfasts, but the room rates go up dramatically from rates quote on internet when you ask about parking at hotel while on vacation. Days INn goes from $55 on internet to $109 for park and fly when calling hotel. Quality inn - $45 on internet and $99 for park and fly when calling hotel. I think I'd rather stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton fo their Park N fly rate of $95...I've staying in those suites and they are wonderful and usually much better quality than a Days or Quality Inn. When I talked to the man at Homewood, I asked where you left your car and he just said in the regular parking lot and you sign a parking release form when you check in. Wondering how they know who parks there for vacation vs hotel use? I might be better off or about the same to take one of the really cheap hotel rates and pay for long term parking at airport....think a week is $38...we'd be leaving car about 8.5 days.

We stayed at the The Wellsley Inn it was ok. Perfect for just one night. Shuttle was good . There was a breakfast but didn't really try it cause we checked out at about 5:30 am and it wasn't really set up yet ( coffee and juice was out). We also parked in the regular lot but we made sure to park in the front near the lobby so it was light and in plan view. They recorded our plate number and dates and gace us a parking pass for the car. as it was almost 2 years ago now I don't remember the rate but I do remember it was the cheapest rate we could get for park and fly.
Nancy

We have used the Comfort Suites on Dick Road. Very nice hotel, friendly staff and shuttle was fast and effecient. The parking was free for the week. Breakfast is included too.

How secure are the parkimg lots at the Buffalo airport hotels. I have freinds that have used the Toronot airport hotels and shuttle and their vehicle was vandalized while they where away

We've parked at the hotel and at Sunpark across the street before with no problems. But there are always a few bad seeds around so you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter