Where we ate?

green

Earning My Ears
Just back from the World! Boy did we eat! The first day we were in the MK,and had lunch at Cosmic Ray's. We got cheeseburgers,and fries. They were very good.
We at PS for Chef Mickey's at 6:20. We got there around 6:10,and they took our picture,and had a seat right away. Alot of people were waiting. The char. interaction was great. My son (5) loved it. Char. kept coming by every couple of minutes. The food was good. The waitress was great,and we got alot of wonderful pictures. We ate at Rainforest Cafe at AK. We had ps for 12:00 again got there alittle early,and were seated right at 12:00. The food was good. My husband had the steak,and shrimp plate. I had a monteray cheese ck sandwich,and fries. Very good. MY son had the mini hot dogs,and fries. He cleaned his plate. He loved the animals,and he didn't want to leave. We had PS for dinner at HDDR. I had heard some great reviews on this place. The show was funny,and the food was good. I loved the Strawberry Shortcake. The fried ck,ribs,salad,and corn were all good. My son wouldn't touch it. I mentioned this to the waitress who asked him if he liked pizza. She got him some pizza,and he was happy. My husband complained about the price. It was alot 122.00 for 2 adults,and one child. I loved the show,but it was alot! We ate at Sci-fi. We loved this place. We had a great waiter,and again we had the cheeseburgers. This was one of thebest ,and biggest I've ever eaten. My son loved the light up ice cubes. I had heard mixed reviews,but we loved it. The movie clips made you feel like you were in a real drive-in. My son loved eating in the cars. We also ate at Crystal Palace,and loved it The food was some of the best we had. I liked the buffet even better than Chef Mickey's! The charcetor interaction was good,but not as good as Chef Mickey's. They had alot of good pasta choices,and the dessert bar was great. My son kept going back for chocolate chip cookies. We got alot of pictures with Pooh,and his friends. We ate at the food court at POR. They had good food. I loved the taco salad. My husband had the ck parm. sub,and my son had the pizza. We did some counter service,and ate in Mexico one night at Epcot. This was the only place I was disappointed. It wasn't bad,just not that great! Can't even remember what I ate. My parents are thinking of taking my son back with them later this year. I know he loved all these places. Can anyone recommded others a 5 year old boy might like. He still talks about Sci-fi so I know he wants to do that again. They want me to help plan their trip! This was our first real trip,and thanks to this board all the planning paid off! Sorry so long!::yes:: :: ::MickeyMo

Sharing, I enjoyed reading your post,thank you for taking the time to share.Welcome Back and now the real fun start's planning that next trip to WDW.

Thanks for the reviews! My six year old nephew picked Donald's Breakfastasourus at AK as one of the meals he wanted when we go in August. Your son might also like Pizza Planet at MGM, my nephew liked it there, too!

Thanks for the reviews! My guys really love Sci Fi too. Another favorite of theirs is Donald's Breakfastosaurus - that might be a good choice for your son's next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter