Where to go after VMK?

Unfortunately, I think we've all been GREATLY spoiled by the top-of-the-notch animation and graphics on VMK.

It's very sad to surf around and see that nothing out there even begins to compare in superiority when it comes to just the graphics alone, and that's not even touching the many other things that VMK offered that are far more superior than its counterparts out there.

Just don't understand why you take such a highly sophisticated game and trash it like this.

I fully agree. This is a unique game that serves many purposes and nothing even comes close to VMK. It's a tragedy :(

i am now playing gaia you can sit and watch movies with your friends like sweeny todd etc its fun and free lol

I play this sometimes. I don't understand it so I don't play it often. Any pointers? lol

I tried Gaia, and frankly found it kind of depressing. There's just no magic there at all.

my tips are just start at home then my gaia then world then community and read all you can thats what i did and i found out alot of things and am doing quite well here are some pictures of me in game and of the stuff i have so far
bee.jpg

house.jpg

inventory.jpg

Hi Everyone!

I've been on PotC since 1/1. Not a replacement for VMK but a different kind of fun! It would be great to get some DIS/VMKers on my list!!

Who I am on Pirates......

Naia Seawalker

Guild: VK Brigands (VMKers)
Ship: Silver Trident (War Frigate)
Notoriety: 33 (so close to 34:) )
Sailing: Mastered
Cannons: Mastered
Cutlass: 16
Pistol: 17
Doll: Mastered
Dagger: 10
Grenade: 11
Staff: 10

Boss Battle: Complete

I too am one of the many who have tried Club Penguin, Toon Town, and Pirates...I don't care if I sound like a spoiled child right now but, I do not want to be a penguin or toon or pirate, I want to be my little Rygo with her pretty purple hair. I have already signed her up to be on the . If this is in any way a copyright violation, then I can only hope Disney sees it for what it is: VMK'ers doing anything and everything to keep the magic alive.
Yes, we may be small sticks fighting against the biggest wall there is. But with enough sticks working together (and I think we all proved that with the pirate quest) we can be an even stronger wall and move mountains. If one man could make an empire based on a mouse, there is nothing we as a group should feel we can not do. :grouphug:
Keep up the great work ! I have never heard Monkey bow down to ANYBODY when it comes to computers and programming!!

i feel the exact same way and i dont want any of those silly games like Clubpenguin or Toon Town. I want my VMK. and i have also signed up my Brightgreenapple for Virtual Family Kingdom.

I wish we could have a separate section for VMKers who have found residence in Gaia...

Just a few of us last night on Gaia (I wish I had taken pics when there were many of us gathered together last week)...

2May2008_PrincessDaysPanda.png

Just a few pics of some nicely decorated houses that I have come across...

sample1sm.jpg

sample2sm.jpg

I just went and created an account on club penguin - just to try it out and look around.

Account name: iwantmyvmk

:) honest

so far I don't see any reason to spend much time there. My kids have tried it and went back to VMK and SI Kids.

For us, penguins is not the answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter