Where to Get GOH Badges

WDWKim

Mouseketeer
I just read the posts about the Guest of Honor badges being available again. One poster said that the "Days of Christmas" store in Downtown Disney has them. Was wondering if anyone else knows of other places too?

Also, (you would think I'd know this by now, but I think my brain is already overloaded), can you go to downtown disney without using a ticket, in other words is this open to the public at anytime? And where exactly is this, is it on Disney property or not?

Kim

Originally posted by WDWKim
...One poster said that the "Days of Christmas" store in Downtown Disney has them.
...can you go to downtown disney without using a ticket, in other words is this open to the public at anytime? And where exactly is this, is it on Disney property or not?
Kim

DtD is open to the general public. I think the stores open between 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

We got our Badges in the Days of Christmas store (in the new back area) just go in and ask a CM. I also seen them in MGM in the shops along Sunset Blvd but can't remember the name...I believe it's one of the first you come to on the right hand side. I'm sure any CM can direct you.
These badges are great, some guest think we are CM's and we try to help when we can and when we can't we direct to an Offical CM. By all means get them and enjoy the fun. :wave:

Thanks Lacy, but giftsofalifetime reguires at least five days minimum notice to delivery to your resort, and charges $20.00 to do that, so figure I should just try and get them at this late date while I'm down there.

Also, thanks disneyfool for the info on Downtown Disney.

Kim

Thanks Lacy, but giftsofalifetime reguires at least five days minimum notice to delivery to your resort, and charges $20.00 to do that, so figure I should just try and get them at this late date while I'm down there.

Kim

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter