Where to get duck?

Le Cellier Steakhouse in EPCOT's Canada pavilion is a fantastic choice. They serve a mouthwatering Maple Glazed Duck Breast that's paired with Parsnip Silk, Rainbow Carrots, and a Pomegranate Reduction

Le Cellier Steakhouse in EPCOT's Canada pavilion is a fantastic choice. They serve a mouthwatering Maple Glazed Duck Breast that's paired with Parsnip Silk, Rainbow Carrots, and a Pomegranate Reduction
Sounds great. Question is do they still have it on the menu? Most of the restaurants I've eaten duck at on property no longer have it on the menu. Space 220 started with a duck confit on the menu, but it's no longer offered. CRT had a duck dish on the menu and it's gone as well. French and Asian Cuisine are about the only two that use duck on the regular.
I know Jiko had a Duck appetizer that was very good that we had the last time we dined there.

It wouldn't be considered a 'high end' duck dish, but I found the duck carnitas tacos at Rosa Mexicano to be quite tasty. I have enjoyed duck dishes at Brown Derby, Kona Cafe, and Citricos - all are gone. Citricos and Jiko still have duck appetizers. I do really like Morimoto's Peking duck.

I was going to suggest the search function on the WDW restaurants page, but I can't seem to find any way to search there anymore. Is that gone now?

Does Hollywood Brown Derby no longer offer a duck entree? They used to always have one on the menu

Are the duck dishes served rare? I realize that most places and in my city most people, prefer duck cooked that way these days but I do not. I love duck but there is something about red poultry that throws me- and I'm a chef. I'd give anything if WDW had duck dishes that were prepared medium.

Citricos has a duck appetizer on menu right now.
"Yuzu-Soy Roasted Duck Breast*
Braised Duck Dumplings, Butternut Tonkotsu, Soy Quail Egg, Sesame Aïoli"

Are the duck dishes served rare? I realize that most places and in my city most people, prefer duck cooked that way these days but I do not. I love duck but there is something about red poultry that throws me- and I'm a chef. I'd give anything if WDW had duck dishes that were prepared medium.
I always order duck medium and add that I know it’s considered bad form, but I don’t care.

I've never had any duck dish at WDW that was rare that I can remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter