Where to Find the Best Lunch On Property?

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
I love how the Chefs De France pre fixed menu sounds for lunch and will defiantly make a PS for it but would love to hear about other places that are reasonable but give you great, plain food(nothing too exotic);) We usually eat at concourse steakhouse, nine dragons, teppanakyi, chef mickeys, mama melroses, tonys town square,donalds breakfastoraurus, planet hollywood, cindys royal table- just a list of places so you can see what type of food we like! Thanks :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We also enjoy Sci-fi drive in, Marrekesh (I have picky eaters but they do enjoy this place, try to sneak a peek at the menu), the Garden Grill is also a fave. Hope this helps.

We recently had a great lunch at Earl of Sandwich in DTD. Wonderful roastbeef sandwich .. hot with lots of bubbly cheese and reasonably price for WDW.

50's Prime Time Cafe in MGM Studios. Last month we had a great lunch there. 2 people in our party had the Chicken Pot Pie and loved it. I had the BBQ Chicken Sandwich and like it very much. Plus the place is a lot of fun when the servers are "in character".

Or the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. They have fantastic fish and chips.

The biergarden in Germany!

We always go to the biergarden at least once on our WDW trips. Just be prepaired to walk away saying to yourself, "too much food"! Trust me, don't go eating much for breakfast if you plan on having lunch at the biergarden. Don't plan on an early dinner either! LOL

Roast Pork, Chicken Schnitzel (sp), Brats & kraut, Spatzel & gravy, red cabbage, and don't forget the apple dumplings and vanilla sauce (you can't leave without trying the apple dumplings)! Top that off with a large mug of Becks and add in the entertainment and you've got a great time for lunch. We would not miss it!

The added attraction is now that my teen age daughter has found an addiction to the German Language, she loves conversing with the CM's from Germany!

Plaza Restaurant in MK has excellent sandwiches and salads (plus 1 or 2 soups and a variety of ice cream options).

We were very pleasantly surprised at how good the food was at the 50's Prime Time (and we lucked out and had a phenomenal 'Mom' server and her nephew was working nearby tables).

Le Cellier! (Epcot Canada) We had lunch there last summer and are going again! The prices were very reasonable for the quality of food and service. You get bread sticks, only, they are no ordinary breadsticks. The restaurant is cool and somewhat dark--a great escape from the sun. www.wdwig.com has their menu.

Our two favorites are the "Chefs de France" and "Beaches and Cream." BUT, I must admit I like the suggestion from "wdwdvcdad." I just may try that on our next trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter