Where to find Star Wars themed scrapbook supplies?

pjynx

Mouseketeer
I've been searching for Star Wars paper and/or embellishments and I'm not finding anything. Any idea where I can find stuff? Thanks!

Have you tried Mousememories . com? They might not call it Star Wars - but have their own themed paper to reflect the topic. Might be a copyright infringement issue.

All my Star Wars embellishments have come from the boxes the toys came in or the labels off clothes.

You might also check out some of kids books with stickers and stuff like that.

That's a tough one. A few of us have been looking for a long time and can't find any.

I found stickers in the party aisle. Like for goodie bags. Everything I either made for myself or got in a swap. I found some cool fonts at dafont.com. Look for clip art in google. Good luck!

Here is a Star Wars LO theme for one of my sons birthday's. Darth Vader is on one page. He is off of one of the toy packages my son got. He is double matted and pop dotted on the page to stand out. On the other page is General Grievous. He is also double matted and pop dotted.

scootersJan2009017-1-1-1.jpg

Here is the same type thing only with Power Rangers. The power rangers logo was taken off the box the toy came in.

scootersJan2009018-1-1.jpg

I have it on good authority that after CHA you should inquire at Mousememories.com for scrapstuff on this topic

Thanks everyone! Looks like I'll head out to the party supply store and maybe download some images online. I've checked at mousememories but they didn't have anything at the moment (though they DO have a category for it). And I'll for sure check again after CHA. Thanks again!

I'm looking too..I hope since there is a section for Star Wars at mousememories.com that they will have something soon.

Creative Imaginations just released the new products for Star Wars at CHA in late January. The new products should be hitting the shelves some time between now and May. It said they had an availability date of May but I have a feeling it will show up sooner, but don't quote me on it.

here is a link to the new products, click on Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper, and the following pics are the Star Wars items.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shoppingdiva/sets/72157612990284250/?page=2

Thanks everyone for your interest in Star Wars scrapbooking products. I work here at Creative Imaginations and we are indeed going to be releasing Star Wars Scrapbooking products in May. We are going to have a "Classic" collection and a "Clone Wars" collection. Each collection will have the following items available: 4 different styles of silver foil single sided 12x12paper, swatch packs, 2 styles of metal cast brads, non adhesive chipboards, extra large impress ons, 8x8 instant albums, Star Wars mini books and finally a Star Wars Scrapbook Kit. The scrapbook kits include 4 papers, 1 foil epoxy stickers and 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock stickers. Thanks again for your interest in our products. We are very excited to have this license and are so pleased at the response we have received.

Thanks everyone for your interest in Star Wars scrapbooking products. I work here at Creative Imaginations and we are indeed going to be releasing Star Wars Scrapbooking products in May. We are going to have a "Classic" collection and a "Clone Wars" collection. Each collection will have the following items available: 4 different styles of silver foil single sided 12x12paper, swatch packs, 2 styles of metal cast brads, non adhesive chipboards, extra large impress ons, 8x8 instant albums, Star Wars mini books and finally a Star Wars Scrapbook Kit. The scrapbook kits include 4 papers, 1 foil epoxy stickers and 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock stickers. Thanks again for your interest in our products. We are very excited to have this license and are so pleased at the response we have received.

:darth: My little Clones thank you for making these items. We will now be having a Clone Wars birthday party because Mommy can scrap it. :teeth:

We are too! My DS picked Star Wars for his birthday and now he "can" have it! I am thrilled! :):yoda:

Yeah I can't wait to get my hands on the star wars paper!!!! My DS is all about star wars. At the party store I found a package of little images from star wars. It was like confetti. I used it in the pinata along with other goodies. The kids were just as excited over those as they were the candy. I saved some for his scrapbook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter