where to eat with kids??

nicolepitts

Earning My Ears
We are used to lots of dining options. What kind of options are in the park? especially for kids?

There are loads of dining options in Tokyo Disney Resort. I'm not a Dad yet, but will be soon and these will be the places that I would like to take my kid too.

Disneyland: Eastside Cafe (Priority seating), Center Street Coffeehouse has loads of variteties from clam chowder to spaghetti to gratin. If you head there in the morning, you could get mickey mouse pancakes. Grandma Sara's Kitchen. I really like the beef stew there. Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall serves rotisserie and the themeing is to Alice in Wonderland, which I think would appeal to kids. There is also Polynesian Terrace Restaurant where you could catch a show at the same time which has Stitch in it.

Disneysea: The one place that stands out in my mind is Sebastian Calypso's Kitchen which is immersed in the themeing of The Little Mermaid. They serve pizzas there. Horizon Bay restaurant could be cool too as it is Character Dining. Few other places that come to mind are Miguel's El Dorado Cantina which serves tacos and Zambini Brothers Ristorante which serves pasta.

In my opinion, if I am going for burgers, I would head to Ikspiari to Kua Aina. Personally, my fav burgers!!!

Hope this helps. Enjoy Tokyo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter