• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to buy Disney Dollars in Orlando?

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Im in Canada, and can't purchase Disney Dollars at our Disney store. My mother will be in Orlando later this month but she will not be going to disney World. Is there anywhere else she could pick me up some disney Dollars. And, if so, do you just buy them dollar for dollar, or is there a fee?
TIA

There must be a disney store at the big florida mall that she could buy them at. Someone else must know for sure.

I just remembered about the disney Store at the Orlando Airport....does anyone know if they sell them there?

She can purchase them at any Disney Store in Orlando. The airport does not sell Disney dollars- they are not a Disney Store. I know there is a Disney store in the Florida mall and the Altamonte mall. What part of Orlando will she be in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter