• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

School is official out for the summer! party: The girls have already been here a couple of hours making plans. :rotfl: Not much of a break for either one of them but they're planning on spending what little free time they have in the pool! :beach:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

I'm not as interested or familiar with AK as I am with the other parks so I wasn't surprised I'd never heard of it so I checked it out on a Disney website. Didn't notice the location (I get lost in AK even when I KNOW where I'm trying to go :rolleyes:) but it serves variations of mac & cheese and a cheese Mickey pretzel. This is another little "food service" along the same lines; it's not Harambe Market or Satuli Canteen (another one I've never heard of :rotfl:). :tink:

Satuli Canteen is new and awesome we ate there twice. you have to check out it when you are there
dkb381.png

pan01923891123fi.jpg

School is official out for the summer! party: The girls have already been here a couple of hours making plans. :rotfl: Not much of a break for either one of them but they're planning on spending what little free time they have in the pool! :beach:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

I'm not as interested or familiar with AK as I am with the other parks so I wasn't surprised I'd never heard of it so I checked it out on a Disney website. Didn't notice the location (I get lost in AK even when I KNOW where I'm trying to go :rolleyes:) but it serves variations of mac & cheese and a cheese Mickey pretzel. This is another little "food service" along the same lines; it's not Harambe Market or Satuli Canteen (another one I've never heard of :rotfl:). :tink:

what about Kusafiri Coffee Shop

Satuli Canteen is new and awesome we ate there twice. you have to check out it when you are there
dkb381.png

pan01923891123fi.jpg

I don't know Jeff...we're not very "adventurous" eaters; if could sample before I purchased:rotfl:I might try it. I'd give the dessert a try before the main course though...that's pretty! :tink:

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

Satuli Canteen is in Pandora.

i-38SQQV5-Th.jpg

No Sir not the Kusafiri Coffee Shop...but I DO like the coffee there! :tink:

I looked up Eight Spoon Cafe and it is a Kiosk on Discovery Island. Have to admit, I really don't pay attention to names of the Kiosks, so I will first ask which land, Africa, Asia, Dino or Discovery Island?

I would agree. I would go so far as to say Satuli Canteen was the BEST quick service we had when we were there in November. The food is not quite as adventurous as you may think. They serve bowls where you get your choice of base, protein, and sauce. I got a red and sweet potato hash with Chicken and I can't remember which sauce I chose, but it was delicious. The pods are just steamed buns with either vegetable curry or cheese burger inside. We got the cheeseburger pods and it was honestly about as adventurous as Wendy's. LOL.

I would agree. I would go so far as to say Satuli Canteen was the BEST quick service we had when we were there in November. The food is not quite as adventurous as you may think. They serve bowls where you get your choice of base, protein, and sauce. I got a red and sweet potato hash with Chicken and I can't remember which sauce I chose, but it was delicious. The pods are just steamed buns with either vegetable curry or cheese burger inside. We got the cheeseburger pods and it was honestly about as adventurous as Wendy's. LOL.

Thanks for the review Elizabeth...and Jeff's pictures were beautiful but you said the "magic word" :rotfl: that made my decision...CURRY. We are not fans of that spice and always end up with upset stomachs :faint:; DH's dish at Skipper Canteen had curry in it and ruined the Christmas party for him. Still might be get adventurous and try that dessert...at least it LOOKS amazing! :tink:

Satuli Canteen is in Pandora.

I looked up Eight Spoon Cafe and it is a Kiosk on Discovery Island. Have to admit, I really don't pay attention to names of the Kiosks, so I will first ask which land, Africa, Asia, Dino or Discovery Island?

Terra Treats on Discovery Island?

:dogdance: And Elizabeth finds the spot :dogdance:...Terra Treats on Discovery Island. We did NOT sample the gluten free food but I thought the kiosk was pretty! :goodvibes

i-xRQFNMV-S.jpg

i-NdjBVXS-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter