Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

OK making fastpass selections is :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:. My brain is fried.:faint: I'm still not done. So FoP only had fastpasses for the last 2 days we are there. All other days are out. :crazy: SDD only had the last 3 days we are there. So I had to change all my plans around and dinner reservations.:headache: I planned the last 2 days for MK but had to change that because of fastpass availability. Still trying to fill a few days. MK seemed to have everything available except 7DMT I did manage to get that on our last day.

sounds like a pain we had no issues when we went maybe it was the time of year too

I got every ride we wanted and the only ride we did not do was pirates because is was closed but we got FPs for all the rides and when they were done we were able to get more for the ones we wanted

Park, resort or other?

Shop, attraction or food service?

i-qDjvc3M-Th.jpg

This is from a park shop. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter