Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2Gbwx8S-S.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

Very nice day! :goodvibes Hope your weather was better today than yesterday! :goodvibes Best part...$100 in Disney gift cards so got a good start on the "spending money" :dance3:...

i-2Gbwx8S-S.jpg

Good eye:thumbsup2...this is a light saber; tell me which park and where in that park. :tink:

HS? is there is gift shop after star tours ?

HS? is there is gift shop after star tours ?

Got a few things done myself this evening :yay:. Making a book of Redstorms soccer pictures from this year and got them all placed in the "work space" this evening...all 974 of them :faint:! Book has 20 pages with 20 photos per page :rolleyes1...think I'm going to have to buy extra pages! :rotfl:

i-2Gbwx8S-S.jpg

This is from HS but it's not in the gift shop after Star Tours (Tatooine Traders). :tink:

Got a few things done myself this evening :yay:. Making a book of Redstorms soccer pictures from this year and got them all placed in the "work space" this evening...all 974 of them :faint:! Book has 20 pages with 20 photos per page :rolleyes1...think I'm going to have to buy extra pages! :rotfl:

i-2Gbwx8S-S.jpg

This is from HS but it's not in the gift shop after Star Tours (Tatooine Traders). :tink:

Launch Bay Cargo?

i-2Gbwx8S-S.jpg

Something from the Star Tours building over by Toy Story Land?

Early morning Awards Day at the high school to watch Redstorm receive the Pre-AP Chemistry Award. :yay: Still haven't figured out where she got the "science genes" from :rotfl:...

i-6brgwXT-M.jpg

...the entire "science nerd" group...3 volleyball players and 2 soccer players in the group of 14!

i-3k8kJ7V-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter