Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-M35nGz4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in the water. :tink:

Does it have to do with transportation?

You are so lucky! I've got another 6-8 inches of snow coming tomorrow/Thursday. Hope you take some pictures for this game!! How long will you be there? Must be a long flight from Vancouver!

we are there for a week
we have direct flights from Vancouver to Orlando and its about 6 hours long

yes I will take many many pics but when I get home I need to but a new laptop so I can upload them all my old one has given up on me

we are there for a week

yes I will take many many pics but when I get home I need to but a new laptop so I can upload them all my old one has given up on me

Wow, it takes me 7 - 10 hours to get to Orlando. There are no direct flights from Spokane to anywhere! (Plus 3 hours to get to the airport!)

I had to buy a new laptop before I went though this year with a trip to DW and 3 trips to VA/DC/MD this year for the new grand baby!

Last edited:

we are there for a week

party:party:party: PARTY TIME! party:party:party:

I'm so excited for you and Emily and know how much you're looking forward to some Florida sunshine! 6 hours is a long flight (ours is only 2 1/2 hours :yay:) but it's so worth the wait. Just picture that Magic Express bus waiting at the airport and it will go by in no time. Then...get that new laptop in operation...looking forward to some crops! :tink:

You are so lucky! I've got another 6-8 inches of snow coming tomorrow/Thursday. Hope you take some pictures for this game!! How long will you be there? Must be a long flight from Vancouver!

Wow...more snow tomorrow and Thursday! :eek: We had some rain showers this morning but sun is shining now with more showers in the forecast...and stupid wind blowing again too! Winter weather...:crazy2:! :tink:

is it something you see from the people mover

It's not part of a shop, attraction or food service? So not part of the stage... Light fixture?

Does it serve a purpose or just part of the decor? Is it outside or inside?

i-M35nGz4-Th.jpg

This does serve a purpose and it's outside. You can see this larger item from the People Mover if you look closely. Correct...it's not part of a shop, attraction or food service and is not part of the stage...it's not a light fixture. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter