Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I am not sure why it's permanent either. I would agree to make it temporary closure for a couple of years until they were back to seating people side by side. Glad we all saw it that one night.

Me too! It was so pretty...and such a peaceful way to end the day. Very disappointed to see it go. 😕:tink:

Great news. The school Steph went to announced today it cancelled all fall sports. They can have classes inside but no sports outside. Makes no sense.

:confused3 Well that makes NO SENSE! :confused3 I can see limited admission to football games but no other sports draws that type of crowd. Even with volleyball and basketball indoors there could be "social distance" if they limited tickets sold. Soccer is easy...we can EASILY social distance...just bring the lawn chairs and spread them out! :rotfl: Rice University in Houston is building a few "outdoor classrooms" so some classes and gatherings can continue. It won't be easy in September and October because of the heat but it's "doable". So thankful Allie's classes are all small; HP limits class size and there will be some classes with under 10 students. :tink:

MK or the AK?
Restrooms?

i-7pHcbqb-S.jpg

This is not from the MK or AK and not associated with a restroom. :tink:

WS? Is it in a country?

:faint: Trying to get all the last minute things together for Allie's party tomorrow! :crazy: She just helped me make 100 individual cookie packages and I sent her home to get some rest. :goodvibes Now I'm packaging cupcakes. 🧁 Can't figure out how Disney gets them packaged without getting icing everywhere! :rotfl:

i-7pHcbqb-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is from FW. :tink:

:faint: Trying to get all the last minute things together for Allie's party tomorrow! :crazy: She just helped me make 100 individual cookie packages and I sent her home to get some rest. :goodvibes Now I'm packaging cupcakes. 🧁 Can't figure out how Disney gets them packaged without getting icing everywhere! :rotfl:

i-7pHcbqb-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is from FW. :tink:

Inside or outside? Meet and greet?

That's a lot of cookies and cupcakes.:faint:

YES ::yes:: Kids being goofy. They absolutely LOVED that resort.

I'm so glad y'all liked it! I know you were a little hesitant but I really enjoyed my stay there too even if it IS considered a "value" I'd classify it more as a "moderate". It's a really, really cute place to stay! :tink:

Inside or outside? Meet and greet?

That's a lot of cookies and cupcakes.:faint:

Ended up with about 130 "packaged snacks". We didn't want to set out refreshments where others may cough or sneeze on the food so we packaged everything. :faint: It was a lot of extra work but at least Sara "let" us do that...she didn't want to serve ANY "food refreshments". Everything will be self serve so we don't have to station someone wearing gloves at the refreshment table. My only "hurdle" for tomorrow is getting the balloons full of helium. We're only filling "2-0-2-0" balloons but didn't I realize they're 40 inches tall! :rotfl: I hope we can get them filled and anchored without too much trouble! Everything else is ready for display...just have to position the posters in different areas of the hall for viewing. We're trying to do our best to keep "gathered groups" at a minimum. Allie's excited even though 3 of her BEST friends are out of town on vacations! :faint: At least she'll be joining one of them at Disney World later in the week!

i-7pHcbqb-S.jpg

This is inside and it's not a Meet and Great. :tink:

Ended up with about 130 "packaged snacks". We didn't want to set out refreshments where others may cough or sneeze on the food so we packaged everything. :faint: It was a lot of extra work but at least Sara "let" us do that...she didn't want to serve ANY "food refreshments". Everything will be self serve so we don't have to station someone wearing gloves at the refreshment table. My only "hurdle" for tomorrow is getting the balloons full of helium. We're only filling "2-0-2-0" balloons but didn't I realize they're 40 inches tall! :rotfl: I hope we can get them filled and anchored without too much trouble! Everything else is ready for display...just have to position the posters in different areas of the hall for viewing. We're trying to do our best to keep "gathered groups" at a minimum. Allie's excited even though 3 of her BEST friends are out of town on vacations! :faint: At least she'll be joining one of them at Disney World later in the week!

i-7pHcbqb-S.jpg

This is inside and it's not a Meet and Great. :tink:

Innoventions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter