Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this afternoon...

i-99Fb249-Th.jpg
:tink:

Is it a gate or fence?

Diane...you feeling any better? I'm really struggling this week too; yesterday our oak tree pollen count was over 5,000! "Extremely high" was the way the count was listed on the allergy reports; today it's grass pollen but not quite THAT high! From the looks of the oak trees, I'll be miserable for about another week; hope YOURS doesn't last that long! :faint: :tink:

Diane...you feeling any better? I'm really struggling this week too; yesterday our oak tree pollen count was over 5,000! "Extremely high" was the way the count was listed on the allergy reports; today it's grass pollen but not quite THAT high! From the looks of the oak trees, I'll be miserable for about another week; hope YOURS doesn't last that long! :faint: :tink:

Feeling a little better. Have a really bad cough now the deep barking kind and my head and nose are still a little stuffy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter