• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where In The World #14

Is it from HS, a shop sign?

08bee124-22d7-4391-bc21-425f24689cd3_zpscc007cd8.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Sir...HS is the park but it's not from a shop sign. DD had a meeting with the soccer team and parents last weekend and they decided to spend a day at the water park. GUESS where I'll be that day? DTD waiting to ride the balloon! Sure would be nice if you could join me. She can't do a schedule until they get their game times so I'll let you know as soon as we get it together. :goodvibes :tink:

Good checkup for Goopy. :yay: Dr. Greg (Uncle Greg) tried to get Little Bit to give him one of the shots but she ran from the room! :lmao: She's pretty wimpy when it comes to shots! :rotfl2: At least it gave us time to talk...she was "visiting" with the receptionist...and trying to "buy the clinic out" of dog merchandise. That child DOES love to shop! :rolleyes: I don't think she'll be going into animal care like your daughter plans too! :lmao:

This is from a park and is part of a sign but it's not AK. :goodvibes :tink:

DD would have been all over that. She would have loved to do that.

Is it in the Muppet area?

Diane♥Disney;51598529 said:
Here is a picture of my birthday/anniversary cake my father had made.

Oh Diane...that is ADORABLE! :lovestruc Goes back to my "topic" last weekend about DADDYS and DAUGHTERS! :rotfl2: What a sweet thing for him to do. I'm not going to wish you happy birthday until Sunday :rotfl: but I'm guessing your anniversary is today or tomorrow...:confused3...SO, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :tink:

Diane♥Disney;51598503 said:
DD would have been all over that. She would have loved to do that.

Is it in the Muppet area?

I thought she might! :rotfl2: Especially when DGD was "running and hiding"! :rotfl2: You should have heard her squeal when Dr. Greg was preparing to draw blood! "OMG get me out of here...."! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Ah hah...on Sunset

Ah hah Ed...sorry :lmao:; not on Sunset and not in the Muppet Area. :rolleyes2 :tink:

Oh Diane...that is ADORABLE! :lovestruc Goes back to my "topic" last weekend about DADDYS and DAUGHTERS! :rotfl2: What a sweet thing for him to do. I'm not going to wish you happy birthday until Sunday :rotfl: but I'm guessing your anniversary is today or tomorrow...:confused3...SO, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :tink:

Our Anniversary is today. He will usually do a combo cake and we will celebrate either on the 6,7 or 8.

Diane♥Disney;51598529 said:
Here is a picture of my birthday/anniversary cake my father had made.

I was going to say, I thought your birthday was this Sunday. That is such a nice cake! But, is that you and your husband or your son and daughter? How long have you been married? Congratulations!!!! :yay:

I was going to say, I thought your birthday was this Sunday. That is such a nice cake! But, is that you and your husband or your son and daughter? How long have you been married? Congratulations!!!! :yay:

That is our son and daughter. Senior pic and 8th grade pic. Married 22 years.

Diane♥Disney;51599129 said:

This is from a specific county and it is an entertainer.

:thumbsup2 :rotfl: Now I have hope :lmao:! I just couldn't "picture" one of the shop CM's in a costume with those colors! :rotfl: Japan...the acrobats? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;51599196 said:
That is our son and daughter. Senior pic and 8th grade pic. Married 22 years.

Good looking children Diane! :thumbsup2 DH and I have been married ALMOST double the the amount of years you have! :faint: 43 years on August 7th! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter