• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where In The World #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane♥Disney;50958663 said:
Is it the ferry boat or one of the resort boats?

:worship: The General Joe Potter is the one! :thumbsup2

IMG_6451_zpsc72be0ff.jpg
:tink:

We're have a LAZY, rainy Saturday; perfect time to finish putting my Snow Village away for the year but what am I doing? Playing on WITW...:rolleyes1

For this afternoon:

3f427c1d-50e1-441a-92d8-5164a5bbdd82_zpsb18d1e39.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;50959514 said:
That's the answer I as looking for.

:rotfl: I knew it had to be roof overhang somewhere. :goodvibes Wasn't expecting it to be Ohana though. Ever since DD sent me a picture of her Tonga Toast for Thursday breakfast I have been REALLY homesick for the Poly! :( :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50959790 said:
Love the Poly:cloud9: I tried the Tonga Toast didn't like it. It was really greasy.

True but it's SO good; it fits a "food requirement" of the South..."greasy"! :rotfl2: DD usually gets it so I can have a bite...or two :goodvibes and I get the "non-greasy" Pineapple Macadamia pancakes. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50959790 said:
How about Epcot?

3f427c1d-50e1-441a-92d8-5164a5bbdd82_zpsb18d1e39.jpg

No Ma'am...not at Epcot either. I'm trying to get a clear, better crop made but Photobucket's not cooperating today. :headache: Even tried the new computer but no luck for now; will try again later. :tink:

goopysolelady said:
No Ma'am...not in Epcot either. I'm trying to get a better crop made but Photobucket's not cooperating today. :headache: :tink:

Well i am not going to leave here to go find it now....hahaha

goopysolelady said:
Did you go visit THE World today??? :thumbsup2 Looking forward to Poly waterfall and new parade pictures...:rolleyes1 :yay: :tink:

La la la la la la i cant hear you :lmao:

yes i have the poly waterfall pics too ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter