Where In The World #11

Figure this out while the Cowboys beat the Redskins tonight! :cheer2:

b958db46-2593-430b-a0a9-b05940c4a208_zpse8de9559.jpg
:tink:

YOU TOO! Are you back to normal yet, or still doing laundry? :lmao: Once again...GREAT meeting you and can't wait to "do it again"! How long before trip report is up and running? :tink:

Yup. Still doing laundry. My TR? A couple of days; at least.

Great meeting you too.

goopysolelady said:
Figure this out while the Cowboys beat the Redskins tonight! :cheer2:

:tink:

A restroom floor?

GO WASHINGTON ... the Giant need a lot of help. :lmao:

A restroom floor?

GO WASHINGTON ... the Giant need a lot of help. :lmao:

NO~NO~NO~NO~Giants need NO help at all! :rotfl2: Will probably be a frustrating night...the head ref is originally from Bellville and a big time Texans fan and season ticket holder. In Texas, Texan fans ARE NOT Cowboy fans AT ALL! :rolleyes1 I can't tell you what I said when he was announced as head ref....:rolleyes1.

b958db46-2593-430b-a0a9-b05940c4a208_zpse8de9559.jpg

...taken with you and Jeff in mind...this is indeed a restroom floor! :thumbsup2 :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: :tink:

What kinda call was that. That should have been Washington ball. Geeez.

Now did you go into the mens room to verify the same tile pattern :rotfl2:

I have been thinking and thinking on this one! I'm going to start with Dinoland...the area with the old travel trailer. I think that may be close to Restaurantosaurus...:tink:

Diane♥Disney;49817282 said:
Is it from Discovery Island? Is it near Pizzafari?

This is from Discovery Island but, not near Pizzafari.

It is near something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter