Where In The World #11

Diane♥Disney;49808647 said:

Not a good start to the morning for DD and family; Magic Express was late, getting them to the airport 30 minutes before flight was scheduled to leave, and then youngest DGD gets SICK! :faint: They have had LOTS of transportation problems this trip...monorail and buses have both been wacko....

6ce65281-049e-4759-9c1c-5671105e2ca2_zpsa3e854ba.jpg

Diane has located the resort...this is from CR. Who can tell me where it is....:tink:

Diane♥Disney;49808647 said:
I don't drink coffee so I have no clue.:rotfl2: Is it from a park? I'll start with Epcot maybe in WS?

Since it's in a clear cup - is it an ice coffee from Starbucks?

:rotfl2: Starbucks sounds like it fits the "best ice coffee in the world" description to me but I must say...the "Shakin' Jamaican" coffee from the American Adventure booth at the Food & Wine Festival gave it a good "run for the money"! :faint: Will say it was a "little heavy" on the alcohol for me at 2 in the afternoon! :rotfl2: My favorite coffee drink (other than Starbucks) comes from the Writer's Shop in HS...:tink:

This is not from Starbucks :sad2: I do not care for Starbucks. My cousin LOVES Starbucks. I prefer McDonald's ice coffee over Starbuck's anything.

But, maybe I should w/hold my Best Coffee in The World award until I've had it from the Writer's Shop in HS. Or the Shakin' Jamaican (but, what's the point of putting alcohol in coffee?? :confused3) I love ice coffee and found a HUGE difference in what I got when I ordered "ice coffee". I expected DW to have the same coffee everywhere but, that is not the case.

Diane has narrowed it down for you, this coffee is from Epcot's WS. Should be easy now!

Not a good start to the morning for DD and family; Magic Express was late, getting them to the airport 30 minutes before flight was scheduled to leave, and then youngest DGD gets SICK! :faint: They have had LOTS of transportation problems this trip...monorail and buses have both been wacko....

Diane has located the resort...this is from CR. Who can tell me where it is....:tink:

I had monorail and boat problems on one day but, I drive my own car so I don't have to ride the ME or worry about catching a plane.

Did they make their plane?

Is your crop on the main level in one of the pictures?

This is not from Starbucks :sad2: I do not care for Starbucks. My cousin LOVES Starbucks. I prefer McDonald's ice coffee over Starbuck's anything.

But, maybe I should w/hold my Best Coffee in The World award until I've had it from the Writer's Shop in HS. Or the Shakin' Jamaican (but, what's the point of putting alcohol in coffee?? :confused3) I love ice coffee and found a HUGE difference in what I got when I ordered "ice coffee". I expected DW to have the same coffee everywhere but, that is not the case.

Diane has narrowed it down for you, this coffee is from Epcot's WS. Should be easy now!

I'll start with the cafe in Norway?

Lobby, shop or food service? It is inside right?

Did they make their plane?

Is your crop on the main level in one of the pictures?

Lobby, shop or food service? It is inside right?

Made the plane; home safe, sound and on time...but youngest DGD is still sick. :sad1: Been a "nightmare day" for her but she was still able to show me A-L-L of her "stuff" from the trip with big smiles on the face when she told me about her first Rock'n'Roller Coaster ride! :goodvibes

This is from a shop; not on the main level. THAT should be the final clue needed! :goodvibes (Well...maybe not; just remembered there are 3 shops on the level I took this picture...:rolleyes1) :tink:

Made the plane; home safe, sound and on time...but youngest DGD is still sick. :sad1: Been a "nightmare day" for her but she was still able to show me A-L-L of her "stuff" from the trip with big smiles on the face when she told me about her first Rock'n'Roller Coaster ride! :goodvibes

This is from a shop; not on the main level. THAT should be the final clue needed! :goodvibes (Well...maybe not; just remembered there are 3 shops on the level I took this picture...:rolleyes1) :tink:

Sorry DGD is sick. No fun being sick especially at WDW. :cheer2:First trip on RnR:cheer2::cheer2:

I'll start with Fantasia?

Sorry DGD is sick. No fun being sick especially at WDW. :cheer2:First trip on RnR:cheer2::cheer2:

I'll start with Fantasia?

Wasn't fun! :rotfl: Her Daddy was a little "under the weather" Monday but it didn't get him down. It's the "tummy bug" that's been going around our town the past couple of weeks...just glad "today's happenings" :rotfl2: didn't take place earlier in the week! :rotfl2: She WAS excited about RnR and DD has some adorable pictures of the little one with the Prince & Princesses; oldest DGD's stuck to the "Fab 5"...and she's now as TALL as Donald! :lmao:

Sorry...not Fantasia...:goodvibes. :tink:

Wasn't fun! :rotfl: Her Daddy was a little "under the weather" Monday but it didn't get him down. It's the "tummy bug" that's been going around our town the past couple of weeks...just glad "today's happenings" :rotfl2: didn't take place earlier in the week! :rotfl2: She WAS excited about RnR and DD has some adorable pictures of the little one with the Prince & Princesses; oldest DGD's stuck to the "Fab 5"...and she's now as TALL as Donald! :lmao:

Sorry...not Fantasia...:goodvibes. :tink:

Concourse Sundries?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter