Where in the World #10

c4145b2f-2550-487c-8ced-42f7d52ff78a_zps75dc5865.jpg

:scratchin I know you can do it...not the courtyard and not the entrance. :tink:

On the way to the boat dock? Bus stop?

No Sir, not in the pool area. I honestly thought this one would be easy and posted it now to finish out WITW #10; hopefully it will get solved soon! :rotfl: :tink:

I would be guessing. But I don't know anything about WL. But I'll try. Is it on the welcome sign? Or related the transportation?

I would be guessing. But I don't know anything about WL. But I'll try. Is it on the welcome sign? Or related the transportation?

Beautiful resort; you should visit sometime! Good guess but still not right; not the welcome sign and has nothing to do with transportation. :tink:

Beautiful resort; you should visit sometime! Good guess but still not right; not the welcome sign and has nothing to do with transportation. :tink:

Parking lot? Walkway from parking lot to the entrance? Villas? Playground? On the building? I don't know what else to guess.:confused3

Diane♥Disney;49121095 said:
Parking lot? Walkway from parking lot to the entrance? Villas? Playground? On the building? I don't know what else to guess.:confused3

No need to guess more...look familiar?

WDWtrip091002_zps9af8c533.jpg

Since you always drive, I thought you'd have this at least by the 2nd guess! :rotfl2: The walkway from the parking lot to the entrance. We were waiting for ME and I walked around the entrance area. I really liked this view of the lodge. :tink:

Since Ed has started WITW #11, I guess we'll wrap up #10 with that crop. Thanks to ALL who have contributed to our Where In The World threads. So glad the continued interest in our game has grown. It's been a struggle at times, but the "faithful" have suffered through the "headaches", with help from "newbies", and our game has continued. We'd love to see crops from those newbies...Ed's the only regular visiting the parks on a regular basis. The rest of us have to make our photos "last", in some cases, for years! :rotfl2: Help us out guys...give us some new, fresh photos! WARNING: Posting crops on WITW is addictive...but it's one addiction that's NOT "harmful to you health"! :rotfl: See ya on WITW #11.............:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter