Where in the Land #2

DLP or DCA

It is from DCA.

Hi Melanie, haven't seen you in a while :) Thanks for posting a crop!

And, it's not too easy for me! Is it cloth? Is it from an attraction?

:wave2: I've cut back on my DIS time while waiting to hear if our DVC contract passed ROFR. Tried to get Disney off my brain for a while (as much as is possible for me anyway). Found out we passed yesterday, so I'm back with trip planning on my mind. pixiedust:

I'm glad it's not too easy. I guess I should stop working on a picture for so long before I make the crop. It becomes burned in my brain and makes me think it's too obvious. :upsidedow

This one is some kind of cloth like material and it is from an attraction.

It is from DCA.

:wave2: I've cut back on my DIS time while waiting to hear if our DVC contract passed ROFR. Tried to get Disney off my brain for a while (as much as is possible for me anyway). Found out we passed yesterday, so I'm back with trip planning on my mind. pixiedust:

I'm glad it's not too easy. I guess I should stop working on a picture for so long before I make the crop. It becomes burned in my brain and makes me think it's too obvious. :upsidedow

This one is some kind of cloth like material and it is from an attraction.

Congratulations on your DVC contract!!!! party: Lucky you :worship: When are you going?

Is your crop from a shop, attraction or food service?

I know what you mean about a crop when you've been staring at the big picture. Some times I think mine are so obvious! Like the squirrel I am playing right now. :goodvibes

Congratulations on your DVC contract!!!! party: Lucky you :worship: When are you going?

Is your crop from a shop, attraction or food service?

I know what you mean about a crop when you've been staring at the big picture. Some times I think mine are so obvious! Like the squirrel I am playing right now. :goodvibes

My crop is from an attraction in DCA.

Not sure when we are going yet. Our hope was to get 2 contracts (one in California and one in Florida). Disney took our Grand California one, and passed on our Saratoga Springs one. At the moment I'm trying to convince my family that we really should have our first stay with our Saratoga Springs contract at Saratoga Springs. It's only logical. :laughing: So far, they are not on board, but I'm working on them.

Oh, and I have a picture of your little squirrel as the background on my iPad right now, so I thought he was pretty obvious too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter