Where in Canada do you live?

Born & raised in Windsor, ON but moved to Essex, ON when I got married. But it's only 30 minutes from Windsor.

But I live in Guelph now.

My parents, however, still have a farm out in the country near Oldcastle.

Teresa

Hello :wave2: to all my fellow New Brunswickers! I'm was born and raised here in the Capital City of Fredericton and work for the province.

Everytime I pass a vehicle with a Disney Mickey Antenna Ball, I always wonder if there is a fellow-DISer behind the wheel... :goodvibes

We're from Calgary, AB. looks like there's not many from the west coast on here lol! :cool1:

on another note WOOO HOO single digit days left....Next week at this time we will have spent a whole day in disney!!! :banana:

We're from Calgary, AB. looks like there's not many from the west coast on here lol! :cool1:

on another note WOOO HOO single digit days left....Next week at this time we will have spent a whole day in disney!!! :banana:

Here's one from the West Coast - I'm in White Rock, 5 minutes from the WA state border.

Yahoo for you on being so close to your vacation - I look forward to several months from now, when I can say the same thing LOL

Have a fantastic time at Disney!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Hello :wave2: to all my fellow New Brunswickers! I'm was born and raised here in the Capital City of Fredericton and work for the province.

Everytime I pass a vehicle with a Disney Mickey Antenna Ball, I always wonder if there is a fellow-DISer behind the wheel... :goodvibes

Maybe there are ;]
My mum had one, but after my brother took the car to school one day, someone either stole it or stole it and destroyed it. My mom's been looking for an excuse to go back to Disney, and it's the fact that she can't get that one in the Disney Store.

I know I just LOVE my Mickey Soccer Antenna Ball!!! Can't wait to get some new ones in September!!

Leaving for DW in 45 days!!! :banana: Leaving from our hometown of Ottawa!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter