Where does DL take professional pictures?

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
Avid acrapbooker here, planning my trip to DL and wondering where the DL photographers take pictures. Here's what I gathered---am I missing any?

In front of Dl with "tinkerbell"
In front of Castle
Mickey's house
Minnie's house

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Astroblasters

California Screaming
ToT

Did I get them all? :scratchin

You can also get pics as you first enter the gates with the Mickey flowers behind you and in Town Square in DL. In DCA they'll take picks near the Golden Gate Bridge, with TOT in the background and on the bridge leading to Paradise Pier.

BTW, on Buzz, these are free--you e-mail them to yourself.

Last weekend there was a DL photographer right near the exit from Big Thunder offering to take pics.

There was also someone on the walkway to the side of the castle taking shots with the Matterhorn in the background.

Of course both those spots might be hit and miss - not sure if someone is there all the time or not.

Sometimes there is a photographer at the Courtyard of the Angels in New Orleans Square. This is a very nice spot for family photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter