Where do YOU eat lunch at MGM?

There is not a lot of choices in MGM, a good counter service restaurant is the backlot express, kind of in the corner of the park. Some other favorites for lunch are Sci-fi, 50's, and pizza planet.

Originally posted by disneylovr1
This probably won't help you much, but we try to avoid eating any meals at the Studios. For sit down, I've tried 50's Prime Time Cafe, Sci Fi, and mama's. They were all ok, nothing special. I really don't care for any of their fast food, the ABS Commissary has some decent choices but terrible (IMHO) atmosphere. So my advice is, pick whichever everyone else seems to agree on or tickles your fancy that day!:D

this was the same with us till our last trip..we triedone that many seem to hate,,, BD, this time and really liked it althought we did get steak,,,don't know i would try anything really "fancy" anywhere in a park ( although the Choc. bread pudding with tarragon ice cream at lecellier was different but great of course no longer on it's menu so i might have been alone in that feeling!) I think it depends so much on what you personally like it is really hard to go by someone elses opinion.

When we visit MGM that's where we eat lunch::yes:: :wave2:

You can pick up pizza, turkey legs, burgers, hot dogs, etc over at the large food court area across from the Beauty and the Beast Theatre.

Pizza planet is a good choice... good food and fun for the kids.

:yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter