Where can you get ice cream as CS dessert outside the parks?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
I figured we would be limited to cookie or brownie for dessert with CS. Anyone get ice cream or something else sort of neat for CS dessert at the resorts, DQ, BB or TL? Thanks.

At the All Stars Food court you could have any pie/cake in the refrigerated case or icecream sundaes from the icecream area. And you weren't limited to a small sundae but items like a cookie sandwich (2 cookies sandwiched with icecream, my son's favorite) or a Mickey Waffle Sundae.

In the Sunshine Pavillion at the Land in Epcot, you could have any pastry out of the case. And those are very nice. :thumbsup2

DQ (at the pizza/Italian counter service area) had 3 things that were all very rich - chocolate cupcake, an apple cobbler bar (better than it sounds) and a fancy kind of brownie. A little different than what we saw elsewhere. They also have to go boxes by the napkins. :)

At AK, Flame Tree bbq has key lime pie.

Several places have frozen lemonade.

At the water parks I have heard they will let you go back later for the ice cream if you ask. We got a bowl of fruit for dessert there, which was good.

At roaring forks at WL you could get soft serve ice cream as a dessert, but only the ice cream from the case (bars & stuff) as a snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter