Where can I buy Ugg boots in Orlando?

Camac

Mouseketeer
Is there a store in Premium Outlets that sells Uggs or would I have to go to a 'proper' mall?

We need a new pair to replace the ones that DD will be having surgically removed shortly.

Thanks.

I usually get mine from Nordstroms in Florida Mall...

Not sure about anywhere at Premium Outlets but the Journeys stores to stock them. You will find their stores at Florida Mall and Festival Bay. Another place to try may be Outdoor World at Festival Bay - I know they do their own version which are some what cheaper :)

There's a Journeys at Premium Outlets. At least there was at Easter, and the online store listing suggests it's still there.

I got a pair in Journeys in the florida mall a few weeks ago Id say the Journeys in the premium outlets will have them too

Wifey brought her ugg boots 1 week ago @ the premium oulets just off Highway 4 junction 67 or 68 methinks

Thanks so much for all your replies. We are off tomorrow so will be able to get a replacement pair asap.

:) I bought mine in the Walking Co, they have branches in Mall at Millenia & also Florida mall.

Journeys had the standard styles in the Premium Mall, Prime Mall & also Florida Mall.

The best choice by far was Nordstrom. They had stock of toddler uggs that most other stores had never heard of.

Alba

I got a lovely pair last week at the Premium Outlets store! I'm almost looking forward to winter so I can wear them!

There's a full UGG store now at the Premium's on I drive (formerly the Prime outlets). It was HEAVING when we walked past.

I got grey Bailey's from Premimum outlets this January and I am sure the shop was Journeys. They worked out to be about £90 which I thought was bargainous!

There's a full UGG store now at the Premium's on I drive (formerly the Prime outlets). It was HEAVING when we walked past.

did you catch the prices? I want another pair but only if they costs less then the reg stores..

I bought mine at Journey's (Premium Outlets). I'm a size 5 so I was able to get the children's version, which cost just under £80. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter