Where are the complimentary beverages on the ship?

princesspiglet

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are taking our first kid's free cruise in November aboard the Symphony of the Seas. We have been cruising on DCL for 10 years with our daughter, but she is now off to college so we are venturing out on another line. I am a huge hot tea and iced tea drinker and will be drinking only those things for most of the cruise. As this is our first time on Symphony, I have no idea where any of the complimentary beverages are located and want to prepare myself so I know where to get my daily fix. Can anyone tell me where all the complimentary beverages are on board? Is it set up like DCL where I have to go outside Cabanas for all my drinks (WJ on Symphony)? We are on deck 8 ocean balcony. Can I get complimentary tea anywhere there?

The beverage stations are at the Windjammer buffet..both sides. at least one will be available 24/7. There might be another one on the Promenade deck near the pizza.

Buffet of course.

If you're on Deck 8 your closest spots are Park Cafe in Central Park and Promenade Cafe (which is 24h) on 5.

On the Pool Deck El Loco Fresh and Solarium Bistro should have drink stations.

My husband and I are taking our first kid's free cruise in November aboard the Symphony of the Seas. We have been cruising on DCL for 10 years with our daughter, but she is now off to college so we are venturing out on another line. I am a huge hot tea and iced tea drinker and will be drinking only those things for most of the cruise. As this is our first time on Symphony, I have no idea where any of the complimentary beverages are located and want to prepare myself so I know where to get my daily fix. Can anyone tell me where all the complimentary beverages are on board? Is it set up like DCL where I have to go outside Cabanas for all my drinks (WJ on Symphony)? We are on deck 8 ocean balcony. Can I get complimentary tea anywhere there?

Cafe Promenade on deck 5 usually has iced tea, water, coffee and a hot tea selection. Sometimes lemonade. Windjammer and the Park Cafe in the garden area on deck 8 has some flavored waters as well as the tea, water, coffee. There's a restaurant by the basketball court on deck 15 outside that has some of the free drinks as well. And there's water stations in a few other places.

Solarium Bistro on deck 15 also has the premixed juices/tea and coffee/water (depending on time of day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter