WHERE are all the DP credits???

Dawnblade

Earning My Ears
We are heading to the World with myself, DH, 3 DCs, MIL and MY mom. We have 2 rooms booked at ASMo and we are taking advantage of the FREE DP. When we use any of the DP credits HOW do we use them? Are they on ONE room card or all of them? One of the reasons I ask is that my SIL is also going the same time as us, and what if my MIL and SIL decide to eat somewhere that we don't....how will my MIL use her DP credits?? Are her credits with our card? Can you use them simultaneously at different places?? Can she be at Epcot using her CS credits while we are at AK using ours? Does my question make sense? :confused3 TIA for any insight!
Dawn
:yay:

The credits will be seperated by room.

The credits for the room are pooled, and on each card.

They can be used simultaneously at different places.

The receipt will show how many credits are left.

to continue clarifying... each card for each room will have that room's pooled credits on it... so if you are 2A/1C in your room, you will have all of the credits for all three people on your card and each of the other two people will also have all three people's credits available on their card.

yes, cards can be used by different owners in different places at the same time :)

Thanks so much for the answers!!!!

I'm sure my MIL can just use HER credits if she goes out with my SIL, since my SIL will have her own credits, right?? (kinda like separate checks!!)

Thanks again!
Dawn

Dawnblade said:
I'm sure my MIL can just use HER credits if she goes out with my SIL, since my SIL will have her own credits, right?? (kinda like separate checks!!)

Yes, your MIL will use just her credits, and they'll need seperate checks.

actually, separate checks are not necessary... we travelled w/another family and our family's credits were split between two rooms/cards and we just said "four off this card, two off this and two of this" and it worked out fine every time :)

Let me get this straight. We are going to be in 2 connecting rooms with 5 people in total. Now if the DP credits are on the room keys then I only need to have one key from each room to use the credits is that correct? ie. Room 1 key has 3 people's ddp on it and room 2 has 2 people's ddp on it then I would need 1 key from each room and then specify that I would like 3 credits off room 1 key and 2 credits off room 2 key is that right? I hope this doesn't sound confusing. I just want to understand how it works before we go. Thanks!

PandaBear & Boo said:
Let me get this straight. We are going to be in 2 connecting rooms with 5 people in total. Now if the DP credits are on the room keys then I only need to have one key from each room to use the credits is that correct? ie. Room 1 key has 3 people's ddp on it and room 2 has 2 people's ddp on it then I would need 1 key from each room and then specify that I would like 3 credits off room 1 key and 2 credits off room 2 key is that right? I hope this doesn't sound confusing. I just want to understand how it works before we go. Thanks!

Yes that is correct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter