• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When would you visit?

Which time would you choose to visit?

• Flower & Garden season

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Halloween party season

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
If you have never been during the Flower and Garden you need to do it at least once. I accidentally took my daughter during that period on our 1st trip to WDW and spent hours in Epcot looking at flowers (and one memorable 30 minute period looking at butterflies).

I prefer the fall and Halloween at WDW for one big reason, Food & Wine. That being said in your case OP I would go in the spring. I do think that going to WDW in different seasons give you a totally different experience and since you've already done Halloween I would do Flower and Garden. Epcot never looks better and they have added food kiosks to the event making it a little more like Food & Wine than it used to be. I would aim for about the third week or so of Flower and Garden and aim for a time when kids will be in school. Going early gets better weather but going too early doesn't give all of the flowers time to grow in.

We always go in the fall because we love that time of year. I would like to visit the F&G festival once but if I had to pick between the two it will always be fall.

:confused3

Three words - what is it?

Dan
IMG_0568.jpg
frozen / slushy lemonade with a hint of violet.
from our visit in May to the flower and garden festival.

ps. my husband is also dan, so my brain went "why are you asking? you were there..." ~ wrong dan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter