• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will vwl sell out?

walkerford

Mouseketeer
Once again these boards are simply invaluable in providing all of the information that you could possibly need. After several years of travelling to wdw I am on the verge of buying in to dvc(seen the video/read the book!). As I live in the Uk I am sorting out finance through my bank here which will probably take about 4 weeks. My question is do I need to worry about vwl selling out and if so if i tell disney of my definate plans to buy will they hold for me? Finally does anyone know the e mail address where I can contact them direct I cant seem to find it on the disney site. Many many thanks in advance

I haven't heard that VWL is within a month of selling out, but anything is possible. I would call your guide on their toll free number and ask about the other stuff. If you have lost your guides card, just call the number in the information and they will give you your guides toll free.

VWL is expected to sell out year end. Once you put down a deposit over the phone (I used my VISA and even picked up some frequent flyer miles doing that) you are locked in. You can even make arrangements as to when you close, providing it is in a resonable length of time.

I talked to my guide just a couple of days ago...... He stated that VWL is slated to sell out by the end of the year, but that they expect it to sell out sooner because there is always a last minute panic rush to get a few final points. He guessed sometime in November it would be sold out.

When BWV was close to selling out, we got a call from our guide. We bought a 100 point add on & Byron called us two weeks later that inventory was now gone! We bought at the right time.

If you are serious, call & put a deposit down with a credit card. Disney may have financing that is better than you can get in the UK!( unless there are restrictions ) Ask them about it. There is no prepayment penalty, so if you finance with DVC & then you can refinance at home.

Called my guide today. Got her voice mail that said "VWL will sell out in the next eight weeks."

LOL, Dave!

If they REALLY want to unload those points in a hurry, they'd put that guide's message on instead of the Disney songs when you're on hold waiting for MS!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter