When will Percy Jackson And The Olympians Season 2 debut?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Has a start date been announced for Percy Jackson And The Olympians Season 2 yet? I am curious to know when the new season will begin

Not until January 2026.
Now I have to wait till January 2026 to see the new Percy Jackson And The Olympians episodes? Why couldn't they put them out at Christmas 2024 when the show first debuted in December of last year. It's wonderful that Percy Jackson is doing great for Disney+ but premiering Season 2 in 2026 is just odd to me
Thanks for the info Nayan I just love Percy Jackson And The Olympians and it's a great show

I found out there will be new characters added to Season 2 of Percy Jackson And The Olympians and one of the new characters is Cyclops "Not the X-Men character but the Cyclops in Greek Mythology" and with the addition of new characters means more adventures for Percy Jackson. But I think this is the show that will get a huge fanbase and once Season 2 debuts the ratings will be high

They haven't even filmed season 2 yet. One of the prizes in the D23 sweepstakes going on right now is a visit to the Percy Jackson set during taping. According to the official rules, this is tentatively scheduled for October or November of this year.

There is a Percy Jackson And The Olympians sweepstakes going on? I never even knew about this. I just hope Season 2 is just as good as Season 1 because I think Percy Jackson And The Olympians has a huge fanbase even bigger than The Mandalorian

I think once Season 2 of Percy Jackson And The Olympians debuts in January 2026 the show will develop an even bigger fanbase and it will make Walker Scobell a new teen idol and we will most likely see a merchandise deal in the near future. My mom is very interested in Percy Jackson And The Olympians and wants to see it herself after I watch it. I also think that they copied NBC's Grimm when they were developing it and it does have some Grimm like elements in it. But I think Disney should turn all of Rick Riordan's other book series into shows because after seeing what happened to Percy Jackson And The Olympians Rick Riordan's other book series would make great shows for Disney+

I read that Season 2 of Percy Jackson And The Olympians will focus on the next books in the Percy Jackson series and I was impressed with this series and am happy that it's returning but why must I wait till next year to see Season 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest