When will June hours be posted?

Originally posted by shatzjsl
"Someday June hours will come" :D
:tongue:

What is it your mother would say? "They'll be here when they'll be here!" And of course...."Good things come to those that wait". ;) In the mean time, we all go crazy. :crazy:

Thanks Mike. Are these official hours or just estimates? I see that disney has not yet posted any hours for June. If they are official, when can we expect the hours for the other parks?

YAY! I have the hours, but....Is it my imagination, or are there no links for parade & firework times? Am I missing something? (I went to the official WDW site)

Originally posted by motaei
YAY! I have the hours, but....Is it my imagination, or are there no links for parade & firework times? Am I missing something? (I went to the official WDW site)

Click on the date.

......simply go to www.disneyworld.com

then, click on "Parks"

then, click on "Magic Kingdom"

when that page loads, you'll see "Today's Hours -- 9 AM - 9 PM" in the left hand column......near the bottom. Directly under that, you'll see "Walt Disney World Resort® - Magic Kingdom® Park Monthly Hours".

simply click on that and it'll take you to a monthly calendar......showing April. Above that is a "pull-down menu". Use the pull-down menu to select June.

When the June calendar is displayed, simply click on the date you want and it'll give you both parade times and the time for Wishes that day.

While you're at the June calendar, you can use the other pull-down menu to select each park. Do the same thing for the parades/fireworks at each of them.

Hope this helps.

:sunny:

DUH....I guess you can tell I'm ready for the weekend. How embarassing! :blush: When it says "click on the date", it really does mean to click on the date. :rolleyes: Parrothd - Sorry to be such a bother & thank you for your detailed instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter