When will June hours be posted?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea when June hours will be posted? It is so hard to plan without knowing the days and times of Spectro, etc.

Im not sure. I was told they would be posted by the end of March. So Im hoping maybe they will be up tomorrow.

I recieved an e-mail from WDW Cust. Svc. today that stated hours are published 60 days in advance. So, should be tomorrow!! I can't wait. Will make it seem like our trip is so much closer (plus I can really do some planning then!):Pinkbounc

June hours seemed to be there on the official Disney site today when I was on it.

I am waiting for those hours too!!!! I hope they hurry up and get them out. I want to be able to plan a little bit more:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by McCall
June hours seemed to be there on the official Disney site today when I was on it.

maybe you saw May. I checked twice today and there were no hours posted for June.

We're waiting too!!! We've got some more planning to do so I hope they release them soon.

Carla

I got all excited this morning when I saw they had removed March from the pull-down months, and added July, but still no June hours! I'm ready to scream!

Come on Disney, add the June hours!!!!!!!!!! People got some planning to do.................:yo-yo:

Come on June Hours.....
I want to know if I have to change all my PSs. My planning might be all done if I guessed the hours right.:sunny:

......tomorrow (April 2nd) is exactly 60 days before June 1st. Since everything I've heard/read says that they USUALLY post their hours 60 days in advance, I'm really hoping tomorrow is the day!

I still think it's crazy how they force us to make our dining PSs 90 days in advance, yet they simply refuse to let us know what's even gunna be open then. Do they not see the dichotomy and paradox of this situation......or do they simply not care?

:sunny:

actually, until recently, disney used to put out the "official" park hours in three month increments, about 3 months in advance...the funny thing was: back then you could make your PS's 120 days in advance: hence the same problem! you can get a pretty good idea on park hours for your dates by checking the historical park hours; barring some sort of special event, park hours remain pretty consistent from year to year....

Sigh:(

Sing along.....

"Someday June hours will come" :D

That was the first thing I checked this morning too. What in the heck are they waiting for????? Do they get some sort of sick enjoyment out of torturing us like this? :teeth:

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter