When will Fall 2025 DCL itineraries open?

I've heard the rumors too, but have also heard that there's nothing to that rumor, so who knows. :)

DCL only does Panama when it needs to reposition from coast to coast. We've had cruise directors tell us that the cost to go through the Canal is way too high to do it more often.

Will be very interesting to see what the Magic & Wonder are doing on the next release.

Those of you who have sailed the PC cruise already, should I give up all hope of a private table now, or was it kind of chill? I can't decide if less kids means a better or worse chance...
We sailed WBPC in 2015 (so a long time ago!) but also recently the 2023 South Pacific Honolulu-Sydney, which had similar sailing demographics -- mostly adults, with maybe a couple hundred kids. For both cruises, we had a private table with just our family (2015 was three people, 2023 was two people).

In 2015, there were only two restaurants doing second seating because there were so few guests. There were all three restaurants open for the South Pacific for second seating, but I think that was a more popular cruise than the one in 2015.

We prefer second seating because we like to eat later and also there usually are fewer kids around, so I don't know how easy it is to get a private table for main seating.

Can you do late dining? On the 2023 Panama we were told that that there were no private tables at early dining, but that everyone had a private table for late dining unless they requested otherwise. Don't know if that was accurate, but everyone we spoke to with early did have tablemates, and every table we could see in our late dining rotation was a private table.

Happy for you that you were able to book! :)
We were, thanks! My husband is far more excited than I thought he'd be... whew! The only downside is the short port days... too short for many activities it seems, he is bummed we won't have time to see ruins in Cozumel for instance.

We are currently on early but more than happy to switch to late for a private table if it doesn't pan out. If we can't then Im hoping they can add us to a table of couples or multiple groups as I think I would like that much better than just one other couple. If you don't mesh... 14 nights is a loooooong time!

We sailed WBPC in 2015 (so a long time ago!) but also recently the 2023 South Pacific Honolulu-Sydney, which had similar sailing demographics -- mostly adults, with maybe a couple hundred kids. For both cruises, we had a private table with just our family (2015 was three people, 2023 was two people).

In 2015, there were only two restaurants doing second seating because there were so few guests. There were all three restaurants open for the South Pacific for second seating, but I think that was a more popular cruise than the one in 2015.

We prefer second seating because we like to eat later and also there usually are fewer kids around, so I don't know how easy it is to get a private table for main seating.
Also very promising but I have to wonder with this cruise seemingly full so quickly how that will translate to bodies in the dining rooms without a higher number of kids.

Also very promising but I have to wonder with this cruise seemingly full so quickly how that will translate to bodies in the dining rooms without a higher number of kids.
The South Pacific one sold out before most of Gold could even book, so it sounds like it's around the same popularity. As a Silver, I was only lucky to get a booking by stalking the website at midnight eastern time for about a week, waiting to see what would be automatically cancelled after the Platinum holds expired (Pearl wasn't a level yet at that time).

Everyone at the second seating seemed to be in their own private group for a sold out ship (at least in our area, and definitely in our servers' section), so I think you have a good chance!

We were on the October WBPC cruise. We actually booked an inside room early yesterday morning. Then we noticed oceanview was only $300 more for all four of us. So we switched. This will be our fourth PC cruise. So looking forward to it and happy Disney is doing it again.
We've never done inside, but from videos we've seen, we feel the oceanview's split bathroom is a definite plus, as well as having more storage space, etc. It will be our 3rd PC.

We were, thanks! My husband is far more excited than I thought he'd be... whew! The only downside is the short port days... too short for many activities it seems, he is bummed we won't have time to see ruins in Cozumel for instance.

We are currently on early but more than happy to switch to late for a private table if it doesn't pan out. If we can't then Im hoping they can add us to a table of couples or multiple groups as I think I would like that much better than just one other couple. If you don't mesh... 14 nights is a loooooong time!
I know some people join the cruise groups to find people they mesh with & form tablemate groups in advance.

We're wanting to do the WBPC as well, but as silver the chances feel slim now. 🥲 We were hoping for an inside room on an upper deck, in forward. We'll see what my TA is able to get tomorrow I guess! I just really don't want inside on deck 2, or aft... I like the motion of the boat!

Even when rooms sell out on the PCs (and they usually do on the recent ones, just usually not for months), there's always still lower capacity because the majority of staterooms are just 2 adults.

Last edited:
We're wanting to do the WBPC as well, but as silver the chances feel slim now. 🥲 We were hoping for an inside room on an upper deck, in forward. We'll see what my TA is able to get tomorrow I guess! I just really don't want inside on deck 2, or aft... I like the motion of the boat!
Book what you're able to tomorrow & then keep checking over the next few days because some people don't end up paying the deposit within 3 days & rooms become available again

We've never done inside, but from videos we've seen, we feel the oceanview's split bathroom is a definite plus, as well as having more storage space, etc. It will be our 3rd PC.

I know some people join the cruise groups to find people they mesh with & form tablemate groups in advance.
True, problem is we'd prefer our own table and have to wait until we sail to see how it pans out. I wouldn't want people to assume we're with them just to bail at the last minute either if we joined a group just in case.

We have only done inside twice. Just so we could get on the ship for a cruise we really wanted. We also only book deluxe interior because we will not cruise without the split bath. Deluxe are same as ocean view, just no window. I was really worried the first time we booked one. We had sailed twice in an ocean view and then the cruise prior we got upgraded to a veranda on the Fantasy. We spent 12 days in the Mediterranean in the inside stateroom and it never even fazed us! We are just never in our room. We love to enjoy our time in areas around the ship. Inside would not have worked for us up to that point with DD needing to take a nap.

My husband is bummed about the short port days, too. Sometimes they tweak them before sail date. They did on our Mediterranean cruise last summer. Port day in Cartagena was quite short last year. Fingers crossed!

Yes, rooms reserved, but most will be for only two people. Only two posts on the opening day prices are for more than two people. Even when fully booked, it is so not crowded.

Can you do late dining? On the 2023 Panama we were told that that there were no private tables at early dining, but that everyone had a private table for late dining unless they requested otherwise. Don't know if that was accurate, but everyone we spoke to with early did have tablemates, and every table we could see in our late dining rotation was a private table.

Happy for you that you were able to book! :)
I can't speak to the PC cruises specifically, but on all 5 of our cruises we've had late dining and we've always had a private table, so that does seem to make a difference.

So the only staterooms available for the PC cruise now is Deck 1? We'd be happy with Deck 2, but DH says the small portholes on Deck 1 make him think of a prison (not that he'd know what that's like either, lol)

I'm hoping I can grab something someone drops when the holds expire

So the only staterooms available for the PC cruise now is Deck 1? We'd be happy with Deck 2, but DH says the small portholes on Deck 1 make him think of a prison (not that he'd know what that's like either, lol)

I'm hoping I can grab something someone drops when the holds expire
I just checked and they had one aft room on Deck 2 as well as guaranteed for 9A.

Verandah rooms are now available guaranteed (earlier in the day, they were unavailable).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest