When will Fall 2025 DCL itineraries open?

That one was not showing up for me at all. On the app or laptop. Finally I just put in Auckland port only
and saw it. Would so love this ....if only it wasn't over Christmas. I hope this means at least they may
be thinking of longer interesting cruises from out there.
Sorry to hear the timing is bad.

The timing works perfect for me- my daughter would be on break from college and my office is very slow over the holidays!

Sorry to hear the timing is bad.

The timing works perfect for me- my daughter would be on break from college and my office is very slow over the holidays!
I wish I could go with you! Christmas is huge deal here with parents and inlaws. That being said
im googling flights for 4.....just in case. lol :D

I really want to do the WBPC cruise in 2026 as well - my mom and I had been talking about really wanting to do one and the timing is good with what we already have planned. Only downside is that I don't have any onboard credits currently and my next sailing is in September, so just hoping there's still something good available once we have our placeholder.

I really want to do the WBPC cruise in 2026 as well - my mom and I had been talking about really wanting to do one and the timing is good with what we already have planned. Only downside is that I don't have any onboard credits currently and my next sailing is in September, so just hoping there's still something good available once we have our placeholder.
If you’re able, I would book something now and once you get your placeholder in September, check again to see if it would save you money to rebook it with the placeholder.

Hmm, there's also nothing scheduled for the Magic in May 2026 🤔

ETA: My brain just caught up to the WBPC sailing....so its somewhere out west.

Attachments

• 1718729613690.png
    1718729613690.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 12
I'm not excited by any of these itineraries but I am curious what the Magic going west means for the future (could it be taking over Alaska or Australia?). I will also be curious to see if they bring back NYC sailings in fall 2026. I'm not hopeful they will but would be thrilled to see that port return to the lineup.

Does anyone have thoughts about what the Fantasy might be doing the month before the WBTA in October? The latest Europe cruise that I could find was the British Isles 7-night that disembarks Sept 15, over a month before the WBTA departure Oct 20. Possibly dry dock? Or itineraries still to be announced?

At any rate, am planning to book the WBTA since it's something we've talked about doing for years, and will make a nice bookend of trans-ocean experience after doing the South Pacific last year, plus my future cruise credit will expire 10/25/25 so it's perfect timing. I'm also very tempted to add on a B2B for the 5-day Bahamas because we've never been to Castaway Cay. And we've only sailed the classic ships, so it would also be fun to explore a new ship (although we love the classic ship layout!).

My only concern is that I would have to do some work in the mornings, especially if I book the B2B. I used the Wonder's internet last year and it was freshly updated and I was even able to do a couple zoom meetings in the middle of the Pacific, so if the Fantasy's internet similar, then I could do the B2B without feeling too guilty, lol.

We will either do a Fantasy 5 night or Treasure 7 night in Spring of 2026 - likely in March... It will be 4 of us... Looking forward to it... pleasantly surprised they did the Fall and Spring together.... Thought we would need to wait another round, as our September 2025 cruise is already booked!

That PC is tempting.... just have to decide if the new locks is a dealbreaker or it would still be cool.

That's always the worst part about these one offs... either the dates work or they don't. Its why we haven't done one yet... the stars just haven't aligned.
Same with us :( this one could potentially work....maybe....sigh.

Apparently, the itineraries on the DCL website now (maybe the day before yesterday). Booking dates to come.

That's always the worst part about these one offs... either the dates work or they don't. Its why we haven't done one yet... the stars just haven't aligned.
I agree! This one departs on Easter Sunday, so wouldn't work for us as a family; a day later would have been workable. I'll have to keep waiting...

That PC is tempting.... just have to decide if the new locks is a dealbreaker or it would still be cool.
Dh thought we’d be sailing through the old locks and was a bit disappointed to not see the mules pull it through but it was still quite amazing. Instead of the doors being shaped like a V, they are now like a pocket door that slides to the side. That is definitely not a reason to skip a PC sailing, imho.

The classic ships can no longer fit through the old locks since the ships have had “duck tails” added. It isn’t really an option for any DCL ship.

I did the west bound last October and it was one of my favorite trips ever. Definitely worth it!
My issue is that I would end up being gone from work for over 2 weeks and during the 2nd week of that time is when I have to get all the invoicing done for the month of April and sent to our customers. I doubt my boss will buy me a Sat phone with internet access, laptop and scanner so that i can work from the ship. But I will ask :)

So it looks like another 7-day for us in the spring of 2026.

Psy

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter